chapter 11

The ground beneath Shadowpaw's paws were finally home. They have crossed the river, and are now on their way to attack their camp.
"I cant wait to rip swan's pelt off!" Shadowpaw mewed and licked her paws.
"Fine, but dont kill to many" Energytail mewed to her daughter. Was her mother really letting her kill another cat? Shadowpaw glanced at her mother, and flicked her ear.
"Are we there yet?" A sunclan Apprentice shouted from behind.
"Just a little farther" Shadowpaw shouted back. She could her the Apprentice growl back. she shoot the Apprentice an angry stare. The Apprentice was a brown smoky tom, with hazel eyes. The Apprentice looked frightened and looked away.
The camp was in sight, no guards was guarding the entrenec. Typigal godlenstar. Energytail swiped her tail to clawfoot and cherrypelt, to follow her. They reached the entrence, clawfoot took his head inside and looked around.
"Clear" he whispered to Energytail. Energytail nooded, and looked at Shystar. Shystar nooded, and Energytail nooded back. Why so many noods? Shadowpaw began walking over to the entrence. The other cats followed.
"May starclan be with all of us" she heard Pheonixpaw whisper. All the cats stood stick still. None of them moved a muscle.
"Now!" Energytail shouted and raged into the camp. Clawfoot followed her. The rest of the two clans did as well.
The camp was the rouges, living as a normal clan. But it wasnt their clan, it was Their clan.
"Why have you returned?" Goldenstar mewed from the high rock.
"We came to take whats rightfully ours" energytail mewed and leaped towards Goldenstar, but got pushed away, by another rouge. dawnclan and sunclan sprung in too. Shadowpaw began searching for swan, but couldnt find her. Suddenly she felt some weight was leaped onto her back and it pressed her down. A grey she-cat have jumped on her. She was pushing all of her air out, and she sheated her claws.
"Weak excuse for an Apprentice!" she snorted, and dug her teeth down in her shoulder. Shadowpaw howled in pain, and tried to move free. She saw the shape of a she-cat, and realized mapleshade.
"Its embarrasing by training an Apprentice that loses in her first battle" mapleshade grunted. Shadowpaw growled and looked at the she-cat. She swung her claw towards the she-cat's throat but missed, by the she-cat falling backwards. Shadowpaw looked after mapleshade, she saw her standing between goldenstar fighting Energytail. she pointed her tail towards the nursery. A white fluffy tail was wissable. Swan! She ran over to the nursery, while getting around the fighting cats. She looked inside the nursery, seeing the white fluffy kittypet. Her legs were shaking and her fur was raised to the end of her skin.
"You know this is the end right?" Shadowpaw asked. Swan quickly looked around, her face filled with fear, and sadness?
"Shadowpaw?" She asked. But Shadowpaw wasnt hesetating. She quickly leaped onto swan's head, and scratched her eye. Swan howled in pain. The blood dropped from her eye, and down on the dusty ground. Shadowpaw was about to be ready to use one of those moves that tigerstar thought her, but, Swan didnt move.
"P..pl..please" she stuttered. Anger flashed in Shadowpaw. Does she think she can het away with this? She is going down. She jumped on Swan, she had her pinned to the ground. Swan was trying to escape, but Shadowpaw had her perfect under her claws. She raised her claws, and swung them at Swan's throat. Blood ran out.
"Pl..pl..please, take care... of kits" Swan breathed. She has kits? Shadowpaw shaked her head, like waking up. Im a monster. Shadowpaw turned around. She saw two mewling kittens, who had barely opened their eyes, were mewling in fear.
"Great starclan, why do i have to be punished for everything?" She mumbled to herself. She walked over to the little mewling kits. One of them was a white she-cat. Shadowpaw opened her mouth, and smelled the kits. This one smells like a berry bush, how about berrykit? The other one was a but surprising. It was another she-cat, but black fured and spotted with white spots. Um..nightkit? A loud yowl was heard outside. Pheonixpaw had been pinned to the ground by a large brown tom. Shadowpaw leaped onto the tom and pushed him away. Pheonixpaw quickly got up on her paws, and ran away. So much for helping. The tom's fur beneath her paws rushed away, and the tom got up on his paws. The tom leaped after her, but Shadowpaw quickly moved and let his nose fall onto the ground. She quickly ran up behind him, and leaped onto his back. She dug her claws down in his shoulders, and scratched his ears. The tom howled and tried to shake Shadowpaw off. Shadowpaw used her back leg to push his back leg. he fell to the ground, defeated. He got up on his paws, and ran out of the camp. Behind him was skyfoot fighting a large grey tom, with massive shoulders. The tom had him pinned to the ground. But a silver kind of cat jumped on the warrior, and scratched his nose. The tom ran out, leaving larkpelt and skyfoot there. Shadowpaw looked around, seeing more clan cats than rouges. Goldenstar wasnt even there.
We won!
Shadowpaw ran into the clearing where most of the cats were.
"Where's Energytail?" Asked clawfoot and looked around.
"I saw her chasing goldenstar, she ran through the bracken. What if she needs help?" Sunflight interrupted.
"We dont have enough warriors to spare!" Clawfoot hissed.
"What about an Apprentice?" Shadowpaw interrupted. Clawfoot looked at Shadowpaw, then he looked at the othet cats.
"Hurry" he mewed and signaled his tail for Shadowpaw to dissapear. Shadowpaw raised her ears in happyness. She ran up to the edge of the ravine, and followed Energytail's scent.
The scent layed her farther away from the camp, but it began being stronger. She saw her mothers orange pelt lay on the grass. She was about to run over to her, but saw goldenstar standing over her.
"Time to finish the job" he mumbled
Shadowpaw stared in Horror as goldenstar opened his mouth, to end Energytail's life. But he stopped. The bushes behind him were shaking. Suddenly a black tom, with white paws and ears walked out from the bushes. Shadowpaw jumped behind a bramble bush, and looked at the two toms.
"Deathcloud? I havent seen you in a while" goldenstar mewed. Deathcloud? Well thats what i call a savage name. Deathcloud walked over to Energytail's body, his tail wandered over her chin. Energytail's eyes opened a little.
"Deathcloud?" She asked hoarse.
"Shhh" he mewed sweetly. Energytail began beeing more relaxed. Deathcloud walked over to goldenstar. Goldenstar began walking away. His fur bristleling with fear.
"N..no. stay back!" He yowled. Deathcloud sheated his claws, and jumped on goldenstar. Goldenstar was wiggleling, trying to get free of Deathcloud's grib. Deathcloud opened his mouth, and dug them down in Goldenstar's throat. Now goldenstar was laying lifeless on the ground. Shadowpaw stared at deathcloud, he walked over to Energytail. She was trying to stand up, but kept falling. Her whole body was filled with scratches and bites. He turned his head around and walked over to the bramble bush, Shadowpaw was hiding behind. I hope he hasnt seen me! She begged. He looked behind the bush, finding Shadowpaw. Instead of he trying to kill her, he smirked.
"Take her back to your camp, tell them that you killed him" he ordered. Shadowpaw nooded.
He turned around and ran to a tree. He leaped up, and ran up to the top. Then he dissapeard. Energytail growled in pain.
"Energytail!" Shadowpaw shouted. She turned around to her mother, and ran over to her.
"What happened?" Shadowpaw asked.
"Goldenstar ambushed me, and almost killed me but...was there a black tom here?" She asked.
"Nope. No tom cat here, i killed Goldenstar" Shadowpaw claimed. She pushed her mom on her legs.
"Sweetie dont lie to me. Was there a tom here?" Energytail ordered. Shadowpaw lowered her ears, but nooded.
"Dont worry. I know him to well" she mumbled.
"How do you know him?" Asked Shadowpaw. Energytail looked back to where goldenstar's dead body was lying.
"Its a long story. I'll tell you once we get back to camp" Energytail mewed