chapter 2

It was three moons since Shadowkit were born, now there are two new kits in the nursery, seasonkit and Lilykit. Lilykit is a beautiful blue, grey she-cat. Meanwhile Seasonkit is a noneasy going she-cat, with blonde fur, just like her father.

"Tag, you're it!" Shouted Seasonkit and pushed Lilykit, and then ran away. Seasonkit and Lilykit were playing tag, though Lilykit doenst like anything, or any one for that mater. Shadowkit doesnt really like playing, she likes to be alone. Shadowkit was laying besides her moms stomach. She was trying to hear if her brothers or sisters could hear her.

"I cant wait to be an apprentice!" Shouted Seasonkit and rolled Lilykit on her back. Like they were practising battle moves. Energytail have already taught Shadowkit a few hunting and fighting tecnuiges.

"Can you Shadowkit?" Asked Seasonkit and looked at Shadowkit.

"Not really.. i mean.. i dont care, or mind" responds Shadowkit.

"Okay.. what about you Lilykit?" Asked Seasonkit. Shadowkit stod up, and walked outside the nursery. She opened her mouth to taste the fresh air.

"Greetings Shadowkit" said a voice. Shadowkit regonized that voice. It was the voice of Bigkit. When he was born, he was the biggest kid who was ever born in this clan, thats where he got the name 'big' from.

"What do you want now?" Snarled Shadowkit in an anoyng tone.

"Easy moonclan cat, i just came to ask you a question" said Bigkit, smirking. Shadowkit didnt want to argue with anything right now.

"Who's your dad?" He asked in a teasing tone. He snorted after that. Shadowkit didnt lisnt, or answer. She just walked away from him. She have heard all the elders stories from when they were young. Mistfog have retired from beeing a queen, and have now joined the elders. Now Seasonkit and Lilykit being raised and taken care of Energytail, her mother.
Tigertail had her kit, his name is Oakkit. He's a brown tabby, all though he is a bit jumpy.
Shadowkit thinks it was about time, that Mistfog was retirering. She had two mates at once. goldenstar and Skyheart. They were both very nice toms, but Mistfog was with skyheart first. Skyheart realized that when she gave birth to Seasonkit. Skyheart is a white and black tom, and mistfog is a grey blue she-cat. Which means that Lilykit, Seasonkit and Bluepaw -which is Mistfog first born son- are kin.

"Hello Shadowkit" said another voice. Shadowkit turned around and saw the young Apprentice, Bluepaw.

"Hi Bluepaw" she welcomed. Finaly someone who doesnt make fun of me, or is super wild. Thought Shadowkit.

"Cant wait till you get to be an apprentice. Then we'll train together" said Bluepaw. Shadowkit shrugged.

"Let all the cats who can catch their own prey, gather under the high rock for a clan meeting!" Shouted goldenstar from the high rock.

"What, now?" Said Bluepaw confused. He and Shadowkit walked over there. All the other cats came out from ther dens, and gathered under the high rock.

"Shadowkit have reached the age of six moons, and its time for her to become an Apprentice!" He shouted. Shadowkit was confused, but still happy. She stepped forward and looked up to goldenstar.

"From this day and forward, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice will be called Shadowpaw. You're menter will be sparrowfeather" mewed Goldenstar from the rock. I got the deputy, thats alright. Besides the rock came Sparrowfeather, he walked over to Shadowpaw, and stod infront of her. He stretched his head, and touched Shadowpaw's nose, with his nose.

"I'll make you the best warrior Dawnclans ever seen" he whispered in her ear.

"A normal warrior is fine by me" said Shadowpaw and smiled.

"What about me!? Im stronger than her!? Why dont i get apprenticed!?" Argued Bigkit from a few tail lenghts away.

"Shadowpaw, Shadowpaw!" Shouted the clan. Shadowpaw felt happyness run through her.

"Also one of our Apprentices have seen to have earned the place, of a true warrior" said goldenstar. A white shecat with dark stripes walked forward. It was Furypaw!

"I beg my ancestors, to look down on this cat, who has worked her hardest to earn a warrior name. Furypaw, do you promise to hold the warrior code?" He asked

"I do" she answered.

"Then by this day and forward, this cat shall be known as Furyfang, for her strenght and loyalty to the clan" anaunced goldenstar. The whole clan was cheering on Furyfang. And even shouting her name up.

Shadowpaw was walking over to the nursery, she was carying a mouse. Her mother -Energytail- have given birth again. The kits name is Pheonixkit. Its is a red and brown tabby she-cat, with amber eyes. Shadowpaw wanted to give her sister a mouse.
In the nursery was Energytail sleeping, with her tail wrapped around the little kit. Shadowpaw placed the mouse down and walked over to her Energytail.

"Energytail, wake up" she said and pushed her with her nose. Slowly her mothers eyes were beginning to open.

"Hello Shadowpaw" she greeded. She streched her body and yawned.

"Pheonixkit, look who came to visit you. She even has a treat for you" a little red shade came over Energytail's tail. It was little Pheonixkit.

"Shadowpaw!" She squiled in exitement. Shadowpaw pushed the mouse with her nose. Pheonixkit pushed herself with her legs over to the mouse, and began eating it.

"Hello everyone" Shadowpaw regonized the voice. It was the voice of Dustheart. The sandy brown tom walked past Shadowpaw and sat by Energytail.

"Now Shadowpaw, remember i told you your father wasnt a badger" said Energytail and tried to sound funny. Shadowpaw tried to form a smile, but it didnt work. How can he be my father. He's not black, or have my green eyes. Thought Shadowpaw and looked at her sister. Maybe another time. Shadowpaw decided and padded out.