Hiccup flung the notebook at Snotlout and it left you stare at him with a look of disbelief on your features. 

"Hiccup's joining the dark side." You heard Astrid's comment and everyone's laugh, including yours as well. Your notebook was tossed around for another round and then when it landed back in Hiccup's hands he dashed away heading to the exit, when he was out of sight everyone began yelling at him to come back and this was not fair, you ignored their cries and ran after Hiccup.

He must've heard your thrumming footsteps because he turned around and sent you a triumphant wink. Your cheeks heated up and it made you run faster, Hiccup took a sudden step left and went inside his hut, after you reached it you went inside. There was no other light except that one provided by the moon and finding him turned out a challenge, suddenly two arms were curled around you and you let out a loud yelp.

"Hiccup!" You exclaimed giggling, for a moment you forgot about your notebook and just relaxed in Hiccup's arms. He placed his head onto your shoulders and nuzzled into your neck, a shiver went down your spine because of Hiccup's unexpected action, but frankly, you missed this nearness.

You stayed in that position for a while, wrapped in each other's arms while a pleasant silence loomed over. Then something popped in your head and it made you remember two certain people.

"Hiccup?" You asked and got a hum in response, "I was wondering, who are Heather and Dagur?" You knew you hit something deep because Hiccup instantly pulled away and stared at you with shock plastered over his face. 

"You met Dagur?!" Hiccup exclaimed, disbelief laced into his tone and it matched the look on his face. 

"Yes." Your voice trailed off, you stood motionlessly while Hiccup paced around. It left you confused to his actions, wondering why he was acting this way but you figured Hiccup needed time to let the information sink in. After a few seconds he calmed himself down and glanced back at you.

"Sorry, uh, I just- I wasn't really expecting that." Hiccup confessed and you smiled warmly, you took his hands in your own and intertwined them, after looking up you saw him looking overly worried. You had never seen him this anxious, but decided not to say anything about it

"Dagur or better known as Dagur the deranged, is the chief of the Berserker tribe and we've been enemies ever since he found out that we are dragon-friendly." Hiccup simplified and you nodded in response, that left you wondering who the black haired girl was so you decided to ask. After minutes of explanation you finally got the big picture and the whole story behind all of this, yet it still bothered you why Heather was on the ship, why she was on their side. You sighed not wanting to care about it anymore considering its all over so you went and grabbed your notebook that was on Hiccup's desk. 

"I'm so tired." You whined and lazily walked over to Hiccup, after that you slammed your head onto his chest and closed your eyes. As if out of instinct, Hiccup wrapped his arms around you and you did the same.

"Then go rest." Hiccup said with a slight chuckle, you grunted at his offer and pushed back just enough to look at his face.

"But I want to stay with you!" You pleaded.

"Then sleep here?" Hiccup's words made you burst in laughter and part away from him, even if you were laughing you still couldn't suppress the heat in your cheeks. 

"Thanks but I'll pass." You murmured and pecked his lips for a goodnight kiss. You saw the surprise cross his features for a second, but he quickly hid it with his heartwarming smile which made you grin in return. After exiting his hut you were shocked to find the twins standing outside.

"Guys?!" You yelped loudly, suddenly you began to worry if they had seen and heard everything you did inside and it made you wonder how long they had been there. The twins shared a confused glance and then looked back at you in the exact same time.