It's become so natural.

But today, it was a bit different.

"Silver?" Darcy called me at the worst time, the time when I was doing my math homework.

"Yeah?" I ask, solving my sums at the same time and she clears her throat.

"What?" I exclaim, and she sighs out anxiously.

"I'm going on a date." she chews out, and I look at her, raising my eyebrows.

"What happened to 'your brother's so hot Silver'? I ask her and she lets out a tired sigh, and her eyes start watering.

"He goes around, sleeps and kisses other girls right in front of me," she whispers, " I want to move on."

I bite my lip and I sigh, my heart aching for her.

My dumbass brother.

"Okay Darcy," I say, "I'll help you get ready for your date."

-

Darcy was wearing minimal make up and a short dress that wasn't really revealing.

Her hair was curled and put into a small ponytail and she looked really pretty.

Like how a kid says, 'ooh pretty.'

"You look beautiful as always," I say, a small smile on her face and she starts blushing.

"Shut up Silver." she blushes and I giggle.

"Oye Jason!" I call my brother from my room, because one, I'm lazy, and two, I didn't want him to see Darcy.

"Kya!?" he shouted and I froze.

(Kya= what?)

He never spoke in hindi after mom died.

I clear my throat and I try not to think much about it.

"I'm going out with Darcy!" I shout and he yells.

"Okay! Come back before ten!"

"Yes sir!"

"And don't take my car keys!" he shouts and I smirk.

"Too late sir!"

"I swear to god if you take my car keys-"

I didn't listen to what he had to say because I was already out the door and I jumped inside the car with Darcy before he could.. um..

Attack me.

-

"In you go hon!" I say, shooting Darcy out the car.

"I'm nervous," Darcy chews on her nails and I raise my eyebrows incredulously.

"I used my make up on you, and you're wearing Prada," I tell her dryly and she rolls her eyes.

"Nice to see how much you care about me," Darcy says, and I give her a cheeky smile.

"You'll do awesome girl," I encourage, giving her a thumbs up.