21

Malcom's PoV
I get woken up by being thrown around and I stare at Ariana and bring her close to me "shhh your safe" I whisper "I had a dream baby" she cries and I sigh "it's just a dream baby come on let's try and get back to sleep" I say and she nods and I kiss her forehead.

I hold her tight "baby" she says and I look at her "yes sweetie" I answer "do you think I'll ever be able to feel good about myself again" she ask "I don't know baby girl but I hope so because I want you to feel good about yourself" I reply and she sighs. "I'm scared to fall asleep" she says "I'll stay awake and if you start to freak out in your sleep I will wake you okay" I say and she nods.

I watch her slowly fall asleep and as I promised I stayed awake to see if she started to look distressed.

She starts to twist and turn and I wake her up and she has heavy breaths. I pull her into my arms. I pick her up and carry her down the stairs. I grab a bottle of water and set it on her lips and she slowly starts to drink.

"I'm sorry baby it's all my fault" I cry "baby no it's not, don't ever say that again you knew nothing about this" she says snapping her head from my chest. I nod and place her on the counter "you want anything to eat baby" I ask and she shakes her head.

I sit us down on the couch and she cuddles into me. I hold her tightly to let her know that I was there as she cries.

Alisha was awake but we let her cry for a bit to see if she just wanted attention or she needed feeding or changing. She soon stoped crying and Ariana cuddles back into me.

Gone Too Long (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें