2

Malcom's PoV
One week has past and I have been getting so much work done, like I'm so ahead but this just means I have to help others. My boss was really starting to like me again. He started hating me when I married Ariana, he didn't mind when we were just going out but we got married and it was like he got scared.

"Malcom, I have a job for you"he comes in saying with a smile on his face at least he got to be with his wife. "What is it sir" I ask "I wouldn't normally ask you but since your my favourite I would like you to go and do an observation on tennis hotel, you will be take for a meeting a 12 and I would like you to make note and then write about it. This could make your time on this trip a lot shorter if you keep slim the task like I ask and handing them in on time" he says and I nod, he gets me a taxi and I get I'm.

The whole way to this hotel I had to observe, I couldn't stop thinking about what he said my time could be cut short if I keep working like I am now. The only thing with that was I had less time to talk with Ariana. I had this shitty work phone that I had to have on me at all times and it only had the bosses number in and it was only allowed to have the bosses number in since it's set to the company. I makes a awful noise letting me know he had messaged me some instructions.

From Boss
Right Malcom, when you arrive you will be greeted by the manager who will take you round, I would like you to observe the food, which means you have to eat the beds and the facilities. I would then like you to write up the report which i have emailed you the questions. The quicker you get this done the more free time you have.

To boss
Okay

I put the phone away and I arrive outside the hotel. I get merged and shown around and taste the food the hotel was up to a great standard which made it really easy for me to write a report and a review about the hotel.

I really wanted to get loads of work done after this but I really wanted to speak to Ariana and Ariana comes first, I've missed her so much I need to have a good conversation with her.

I arrive back at the office and hand in my assignment and I ask for 2 things to do and he only gave me one because he wanted to give me some time off, I finished that task so fast and handed it in and he gave me my phone and told me to go in the bedroom and enjoy the rest of the at.

"Where you going" Kev ask "been given the afternoon off" I say "luck for some" he says and I chuckle and walk to my room and turn my phone on.

Ariana POV
I was tidying the house and it was spotless, I've never been a one for cleaning but it helps me get my mind off Malcom. He's been doing so much extra work lately just so he can see me quicker which is so sweet because I miss him and he misses me to.

I sit an watch a film well sort of because I wasn't really interested. Malcom's boss is being nice to him which is nice since he hated him from when we got married because one we didn't invite him to the wedding because he was away but he said that wasn't an excuse and because Malcom wanted to spend all his time with me and he took a break from a business trip which made them behind.

Malcom's always been his best worker and from the sound of it he's becoming it again.

Malcom's PoV
I dial her number and she picks up.
"Baby?" She questions since it was early in the day for me to be calling her "baby" I say happy to hear her sweet loving voice. "I love you" she says down the phone and I smile "I love you 2" I say.

A: how come your calling me so early on in the day
M: I have the afternoon off m, he said that I needed to relax and start again tomorrow
A: that's brilliant you need a rest
M: I need to be with you
A: baby we've talked about this
M: I know but the longer I'm away from you the harder it gets
A: I know baby I know but just think about how good it will be when you know you achieved what you wanted and you get to be with me when this is over.
M: I know I can't wait for the day to hold you and say you mine and kiss you and make love to you.
A:Aww baby I love you so so much.
M: I love you 2

We spent the rest of the day on FaceTime speaking and talking about life and how much we really miss each other, for the first time in a while I was able to have a conversation that lasted and wasn't interrupted by a job or one of us falling asleep.

I got called to say that it was tea time so I said goodbye and we said out I love your before I put my phone in my safe and walked to the dining table.

Tea was the best part of the day, being with the other people and being able to talks to them about random stuff. It wasn't until we got to our bunk that we all really start talking My the boss doesn't often come in here to hear our conversations. None of us would dare slag him off he would literally kill us.

"So how's your wife" they ask "she good she misses me, it was good to talk with her" I say and they smile. I'm the only one out of them that got districts in how much phone time I get with her. We all get out phones take off us but I'm always the one that doesn't really eat to phone people much.