16

Ariana POV
"Baby wake up" Malcom whispers into my ear "I wanna sleep" I moan and he chuckles and he kisses my forehead and I open my eyes and I'm the only one still in bed.

I get up and get changed. "Well since you missed breakfast and I'm done with work I'm taking you out for something to eat" Malcom says and I smile and kiss him.

He signs out and he takes me to this nice restaurant, "does you boss know"'I ask and he shakes his head "no but don't worry about him" he says and I nod. There was something going on with his boss he was acting wired and even Malcom knew he was acting strange.

"This makes me just wanna come home with you" he says and I take his hand. "I want you to be with me too" I say and this was the first time I had told him I wanted him home. "Don't cry" he says wiping the tears from my eye. He pulls out his chair and taps his lap and I stand up and sit on his lap. "It's so hard not to cry" I tell him honestly. "Baby I know, I wish I could come home" he says and I knew he meant it "why don't you" I ask and she sadly smiles.

The whole atmosphere between us just went silent. I held me as I cried. We stand up and he takes me on a nice stroll back to the apartment.

He hugs me and everyone looks at us and smiles. "You alright you 2" they ask and we both nod.

Malcom's PoV
Seeing Ariana break down in front of me broke my heart. I'm causing her so much pain.

The boss was smirking at me and it was wired, I took Ariana away from him. I don't blame her for being scared of him. "Baby my phone" she says "it's alright it's in my pocket" I say and she hugs me.

"Ariana sit down please" I say and she sits down and I sit next to her. "Why are you so nervous and stressed you can tell me" I say and she looks down "I try and be so strong for you when I'm with you but I can't anymore seeing your boss there's something about him that makes me feel like he's done something in the past and that he's brought us the girls here for a reason he looks at us wired" she says and I pull her close "I would never let him" I say and she nods.

I kiss her forehead and hold her. "I want my baby girl, I'm sorry" she cries "shhhhhh you wanna go home" I ask her "I want you and my baby girl" she cries we were both crying. Sandra comes in and she makes a sad face and comes and sits by us, Ariana likes Sandra. "This is hard isn't it" she says and she nods.

We calm Ariana down and I face time my mum and she picks up. "Malcom you alright" she asks "is there any chance you could show us Alisha Ariana's really missing her" I ask and she nods. She puts her on the screen and Ariana smiles a little.

After FaceTiming with my mum, Well Alisha, Ariana went for a shower and I made sure that no one went in.
When it was bedtime I made sure the last think she heard was I love you.