Happy Water Time

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

The pool was cleared and everyone was having a nice break. As for Makoto, he noticed that Haru was missing. Everyone else was enjoying a nice lunch break, but Makoto still didn't feel the need to eat anything. Instead, he decided to look for Haru.

_____________________________________

Haru was in the shower trying to clear his mind for a while. He felt the need to take a break from everything until he could get his act straight. Then, it hit him. He was in a trance again due to falling asleep on the bench a while back. Haru's eyes looked dead, and his tiny smile meant that something was about to go down.

"Makoto..." Haru muttered. The door slowly slid open as Makoto entered the men's room. There, Makoto searched the place for Haru.

"Haru? Where are you?" Makoto called out to his dear friend. The room fell silent for a while as Makoto stood perfectly still. Not very far, Makoto heard a showerhead spurting out water.

"Must be Haru..." Makoto said to himself. He followed the source of the sound and ended up around the corner from the entrance. There, he found Haru in one of the stalls. Haru sensed Makoto's presence, and look to see him standing there, worrying about him.

"Makoto..." Haru murmured. Makoto smiled at him and walked toward him a little.

"Haru, what are you doing here?" Makoto asked.

"Just needed time to myself..."

"Oh... Well, we're having lunch right now. Are you hungry?"

"...."

"Haha, maybe later." Makoto walked even closer to Haru to keep him company, despite him saying that he wanted to be alone. Makoto glanced at Haru's eyes and noticed that he was at it again. Accidentally making skin-to-skin contact with Haru, Makoto blushed a little and jumped back. Haru looked at Makoto with a sly smile on his face.

"What's wrong?" said Haru. He crept closer towards Makoto with his hands ready to grope him.

"H-H-Haru, I don't think this is the right place and time to do--"

"No." Haru shushed him with just one word. He then muttered, "It's been a while since you've taken me into you... Let's do it again..."

"Huh? What was that?" went Makoto. Haru chuckled a little and shook his head.

"Now that we're alone...." Haru began...

_______________________________________

"Nagisa! Give me the sandwich!" Rei demanded. Nagisa was running all over the place, trying to avoid Rei. Rin, Ran, and Ren didn't even care if anything happened as long as they weren't involved in any of their antics.

"Rei-chan, you gotta run if you want it~~" Nagisa said in a song-song voice.

"We're not allowed to run around the pool! Someone could get hurt!"

"Rei, just leave him alone. He'll hurt himself anyway--" Rin was interrupted by a flying sandwich. Nagisa accidentally threw the sandwich at Rin, trying to aim it at Rei instead.

"YOU PIECE OF--"

"Rin-san, language!" Rei pleaded. "There are kids here!"

"Ren, let's go swimming with Nagisa-senpai again!"

"Okay!" The twins were too hyperactive to stop. They followed their teacher around with so much energy that eve Nagisa grew a bit tired of them.

"Ahh~~ Where are they?" Nagisa whined.