Early Morning Breakfast

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

Usually, Haru would sleep talk at night. This is very rare of him to do that dring the daytime. I've always wondered why he would say such things in his sleep. What was his intention? Who was he going after? Take a look at me for a sec. He's putting all of his attention towards me. I don't mind it since we've ben friends for over a decade. However, it's not that kind of attention I've been receiving...

__________________________________________________________

The two boys were alone inside a spare guest room upstairs. No one knew about the room, in which Haru took this as his advantage. Makoto, on the other hand, was sitting up in bed, watching Haru put his clothes back on. He was still in a trance, yet he felt self conscience about the incident with Makoto.

"My mouth hurts," Makoto whined a little. Haru looked up at Makoto and smirked.

"You're the perfect one. Besides, your mouth shouldn't even hurt. You've done well."

"Y-Y-Yeah, but... What if the twins find out about this?"

"Why would they even find out? It's none of their business anyway." Haru, already done dressing up, walked over to the bed and locked lips with Makoto.

"That should make you feel better. Every time I look down below, I always notice a change..."

"A change?"

"Maybe it's the teeth..."

"Haha.. Stop, Haru." Makoto chuckled. He gathered his clothes and got ready himself. 

"Makoto... Are you hungry?" asked Haru. Makoto shook his head while putting on his shirt.

"I've already had my early morning breakfast. I should be fine for now. Thanks." Makoto made Haru blush a little. Haru turned away and covered half of his face. From the first floor, the chants of little kids were being heard all throughout the house.

"They're up..." Haru said.

"Huh? Already? Maybe they want breakfast. Let's go."

"I KNOW HARU-CHAN WOULD LOVE TO EAT MACKEREL RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHT NOOOOOWWWWW!" Ran called  out.

Due to this, Haru snapped out of his trance. He had no idea what was going on. He asked himself why he was inside the guest room with Makoto. Then, he felt a tingling sensation in his pants. He turned to Makoto with pure horror in his eyes.

"Makoto... What the hell just happened?"

It looks like he's back to his old self. Makoto thought. "You got the 'O' and I got the 'D.' That's what happened...."

"Oh god." Haru murmured.

"W-What is it?"

"No, no, no, no, no... Dear god no. NO. NO WAY."

"Haru, calm down, it was just--"

"MAKOTO, WHY DID WE DO IT? HOW DID WE DO IT? WHEN DID WE DO IT?"

"Haru, please calm--"

"WHAT IF POOL-CHAN FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS? OH MY GOD."

"Haru, I don't think the pool is--"

"DARE NOT SPEAK OF THIS. DON'T EVEN MENTION IT TO POOL-CHAN, GOT IT?"

"O-O-Okay, Haru. Haha, it looks like you're back to normal." Haru gave Makoto a very disturbing look. He still couldn't believe what he had done.

"..... I'm gonna go eat." Haru muttered, storming out of the room.

_______________________________________________

"AH! HARU-CHAN'S AWAKE!" the twins cheered. Haru, trying to hide his face, looked away from the twins, focusing his attention towards Rin, Nagisa, and Rei. Rin was in the process of waking up, while Rei and Nagisa were knocked out completely.

"Psst! Ren!" Ran signaled her brother. Ren came over and gave an odd look at Ran.

"Haru-chan doesn't look like himself. Do you know what happened?"

Ren shook his head. "How should I know? We were both asleep!"

"Ughhh. Fine. Let's go wake up big brother--"

"No need to wake me up, you two." Makoto laughed as he was walking down the stairs.

"AH! BIG BROTHER!" the twins cheered again.

"Haru-chan doesn't feel like himself! Do you know what happened?" asked Ran. Makoto jumped a little, as he remembered what Haru told him about their little moment alone.

"He's low on fish, that's all," Makoto explained, nervously. "Whenever Haru's low on fish, he tends to panic. When he panics, he randomly wanders around the house. When he does, he avoids the bathtub because the water reminds him of the many fish that live within it."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," said the twins.

"Make sure Haru-chan eats plenty of fish!" said Ren, cheerfully.

"Aha. I will." Makoto smiled, patting his siblings on the head. Rin was finally up, and spotted Haru sitting beside him.

"Eh? Haru, did we all just fall asleep?" said Rin, yawning.

"Looks like it," Haru muttered. He looked back at Makoto and glared at him for a few seconds before turning back around. That gave Makoto a mini panic attack for a second there.

"Looks like Rei and Nagisa are out like a light," Rin smirked. He stretched his whole body and got up. "Makoto, you hungry?"

Again, Makoto jumped a little. He then had a little flashback of what happened back in the bedroom.

"I am so full of you, Haru. I want more..."

"I-I-I'm fine, haha." Makoto laughed, nervously. Rin raised an eyebrow at him.

"Huh? I thought you weren't. Hell, I'm gonna make breakfast for all of us anyway."

Thank god. Makoto thought while clutching his chest tightly in relief. Haru, on the other hand, tried to get his mind off of the incident. He just couldn't for some reason. It made him feel uncomfortable by the second. He couldn't look at Makoto because of it. 

This isn't being free. This is going all out. Haru thought.