Day 2

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

The next day, Three of the five boys were awake. Nagisa was sleeping on top of Rei while Rin was slowly making his way into the livingroom. Rin looked at the clean stove, thinking about cooking breakfast. No one else but Haru knew that Rin knew how to cook. Rin turned on the stove and decided to cook some nice meat.

All he cooks is fish. Nothing else but fish. Haru, your eating habit is so awkward, dammit. Rin thought.

"Rei...chan... Don't touch... the squid.... Its tentacles are gonna... steal... your... glasses..." Nagisa snored in his sleep. The drool slwoly oozing out of Nagisa's mouth made its way toward Rei's ear. This was Rei's alarm clock. Rei shot up in a panic and pushed Nagisa off of him. He quickly got out a small towel and wiped his face clean of Nagisa's drool.

"Nagisa...!"

"Ah... hahaha.... G-Good morning... Rei-chan..." Nagisa yawned.

"Eh, you guys are up already?" said Rin, looking back at the two Iwatobi first years. "I'm making breakfast. Want some?"

"HELL YEAH I DO." Nagisa jumped up and down.

"Yes please, Rin." Rei said.

"I wonder if Makoto and Haru are still sleeping....?" Rin said to himself.

...............................................................

Back in Haru's room, Haru and Makoto were basically cuddling each other like kittens. Haru snuggled underneath Makoto's chin, gently breathing on his neck, while Makoto rested his chin on Haru's soft black hair. The room had grown hot overnight, so Makoto had his shirt off. Makoto's phone went off moments later, waking up only Haru. He rolled onto his left side and spotted Makoto's phone blinking. He flipped it open and noticed that his alarm clock was set to go off at 6AM. Haru sighed and closed Makoto's phone. He crawled back over to Makoto and gently shook him awake. The smell of meat filtered the entire house. Haru and Makoto were attracted by its salty and spicy aroma which lead them into the livingroom where Nagisa and Rei were watching a movie.

"Oh, mornin'." Rin said to Haru and Makoto.

"Good morning, Rin," Makoto smiled.

"Morning," Haru said in his usual voice.

"Mako-chan! Haru-chan! Over here!" Nagisa waved his arms in the air. He finally caught their attention and made some room for them to sit in the livingroom.

"Haru." Rin called out to the dolphin. "You really need to change your eating habit around here."

"So?" Haru sighed. "You need to stop being an ass and suck it up."

"The hell did you just say, you little sh--"

"Now, now, you guys. Rin's right, Haru." Makoto said in his shaky voice. "You've been eating fish for your entire life. Now's the time to change things up a bit."

"You mean A LOT." Rin laughed.

"We should have Haru-chan eat strawberry-flavored mochi!" Nagisa suggested. Rei adjusted his glasses as usual and placed a hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

"Nagisa, I believe Haruka-senpai shall eat.... NON-MACKEREL MISO SOUP."

"Rei, does that make any difference whatsoever??" Rin questioned the nerd.

"It has no mackerel, that's the difference," Rei answered.

"Well, damn. Okay, speedo glasses, let's see who'll make Haru eat non-fish food," Rin smirked.