Secret cave in the waterfall

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

-HARU'S DREAM-

Haru and Makoto made their way inside the secret cave inside the waterfall while Nagisa, Rin, and Rei continued to look for each other in the mountains. Makoto sat down on the bed while Haru watched the waterfall entertain him with its pure beauty. Makoto smiled at Haru and looked at the pillows. The dlphin and orca pillows amused Makoto with their cute expressions. Makoto just couldn't handle them. He cuddled the dolphin pillow in place of Haru and rocked back and forth while Haru continued to watch the waterfall.

"Makoto, I'm going to close the door," said Haru at last. Makoto stopped moving for a moment and watched Haru close the door. He turned to Makoto, and stared at the dolphin pillow he was holding.

"What is it, Haru?"Makoto chuckled.

"Nothing..."

"I can't believe it's just the two of us alone in here..."

"Yeah... It's the usual. We're always together like this."

"Is there one time when we're not together??" Makoto said jokingly. Haru gave out a small chuckle as a response and shook his head.

"Makoto.... I bet there's a reason why they call this cave a secret," Haru said.

"Eh?"

"No one knows about this cave except us. It's purely a secret."

"Well, that's obvious, Haru." Makoto laughed wholeheartedly. Haru took Makoto a bit seriously, but still chuckled.

"Not only that," Haru added. He walked closer to Makoto and leaned toward him with his nose touching Makoto's nose. Makoto's face reddened and Haru smiled. Haru was not his usual self-- expressionless and distant-- yet he kept a close distance with Makoto. Haru's neverending expressions made Makoto feel himself inside and out. Makoto couldn't stand the heat Haru was transferring from his presence to Makoto's. Feeling a bit teased by Haru, Makoto tried to tease him, too. He grabbed Haru's hands in such a romantic manner and gave him such a seductive smile.

"Haru... You've laughed before, right?"

"N-No..!" Haru blushed, turning away from Makoto in response.

"It appeared that Nagisa got you where it hurts, right?"

"S-Shut up."

"It's been a while..." Makoto glared at Haru and began to traces his fingers alongside Haru's side. This sent shivers down Haru's spine. Haru flinched a little, but he managed to not pull off a smile.

"Makoto, what are you--"

"Just for a while, Haru... Just for a while..." Makoto murmured. He then reached for Haru's lower back and drummed his fingers right there. Haru flinched again and his face began to sizzle.

"Mako..to..!" Haru whelped a little. He tried to grab Makoto's hands, but Makoto was strong enough to hold on to him for as long as he wanted, Makoto's hands soon reached Haru's upper back, then they glided straight for Haru's aquatic region.

"Ahh..!" Haru cried a little. That area was being invaded by Makoto's slightly large hands as they navigated themselves all over his region. Makoto threw Haru onto the bed and crawled on top of him. Makoto then proceeded to lean toward Haru and whispered, "Stay calm, little dolphin. Mother orca will take care of you..." He continued to navigate all over the region, making Haru let out little moans.

"Makoto, stop...!" Haru demanded. Makoto ignored him and continued to explore him. Haru couldn't take it anymore. He was getting too excited from it all that he too, wanted to return the favor.

"Se.." Haru mumbled. Makoto stopped and looked at Haru's innocently defeated face.

"..ex... Se..." Haru mumbled again. Makoto had no idea what he just said, but smirked at him and continued to explore him.

"Makoto... please..."

"Hmm?" Makoto paused.

"Please... do me... Mako... to.." Haru said in between sighs. He was growing a bit tired from it all, but he wanted to continue. Makoto smiled at Haru and slowly nodded.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Haru blinked a few times at Makoto and smiled a little...

.............................................................................................

"Makoto.... Aughh... Makoto... Not... there.. yet... Not yet... Makoto... I'm going to.... No... Makoto... Ahhhh...!" Haru cried out. He was getting close to finding the lucky pearl as Makoto continued to go in and out of the undersea cave. Makoto was getting close to the pearl as well.

"Haru.... Not.. yet..."

"Keep... going... Aughh..!"

"Haru...! Haru...!"

The two were THIS close to the pearl as they were neck and neck. Makoto couldn't contain himself as well as Haru.

"Makoto....!"

"Haruka...!" That was the first time in a long time that Makoto called Haru by his first name. After finding the pearl, they rested ashore for a while and let the day go by without them...

-DREAM ENDS-

..................................................................................

".... And that's how it all happened..." Haru sighed as he finsihed telling his dream to Makoto, who was half asleep. "Makoto...?" he said softly. Makoto's head was dangling as he tried to stay awake. Haru crawled over to Makoto's side and gently lowered him down on his back.

"Good night, Makoto..." Haru smiled and laid a kiss on Makoto's forehead. He went back to sleep with his arm across Makoto's soft yet rock hard stomach....