Day 3

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

Ran and Ren were fast asleep on Makoto's lap as the five boys were watching TV. Nothing special came on, however. Rin's "special bag" was hidden from Nagisa, as Rin didn't want the penguin to go through his stuff. Haru, still in his girly costume, tried to take it off. However, Ran tied the costume's knots too tight, making Haru far too uncomfortable. Makoto stared at Haru with innocent, green eyes, and smiled as he watched Haru's expression change by the minute. Haru yanwed a bit and got up to go get a drink. Nagisa ended up dosing off, sleeping on Rei's shoulder in the process. Rin was resting peacefully on the floor, and Makoto kept an eye on his twin siblings. Makoto felt a bit sleepy himself, although it's only 10 in the morning.

"Haru, do you feel tired?" asked Makoto. Haru looked back at Makoto with a blank expression, and murmured, "A little bit." He returned to the room and sat next to Makoto.

"I guess we should put the kids to bed, don't you think?"

"I guess."

Makoto gave out a little chuckle, and carried the twins to bed.

______________________________________________________________

Apparently, everyone was either fast asleep or half awake. The kids were in bed, Rin slept on the ground, Rei, with his eyes barely open, watch both the TV and Nagisa, and Makoto and Haru rested on the couch.

How are we THIS tired so early in the morning? Makoto thought. Maybe it's because of Ran and Ren. Makoto looked down at Haru, who was sleeping on his shoulder, and smiled.

"Makoto.... Feed me..." Haru mumbled in sleep.

"Hm?" went Makoto. He glanced back at Haru and tried to listen to wait he just said.

"Pull it out.... Put it back.... in..." Haru began breathing heavily as he continued to dig deep into his nonsense. Makoto blushed a little, but still had no idea what Haru was mumbling about.

"It's... a bit... hard.... Mako... to..."

He's at it again! Makoto thought. He didn't mind it at first, but it got a little disturbing when Haru began rambling about sexual stuff. Haru's eyes slowly opened to Makoto. This time, he was in a trance. Luckily, the other three fell asleep as well as the twins.

"Oh... There you are..." Haru giggled a little. This was so unusual of Haru to do that unless Rin was talking smack to him about being better than him, Makoto's face reddened even harder as Haru continued to stare at Makoto with his ocean blue eyes. Haru reached for Makoto's face and moved closer to him.

"H-H-Haru..? W-What's going on?" Makoto stuttered. Haru smirked at the gently giant and cupped his face with his bare hands.

"Oh please... It's not like we've ever done it  before, right?"

Haru's in a trance! I've gotta do something!

The more Makoto hesitated, the more excited Haru got. Haru leaned in on Makoto's face and tried to part his lips with his tongue. Makoto struggled to break free from Haru, but just couldn't. Makoto's lips felt a bit moist from Haru's tongue, which made him so warm inside.

Haru's crazy! Makoto thought. Haru still kept Makoto within his reach. He  tried again, but was blocked by Makoto's hand.

"H-H-Haru..! You shouldn't do that! Not here!" Makoto whispered in a panic.

"There's no law saying that we can't," Haru chuckled. Still in a trance, Haru grabbed Makoto by the collar and pulled him close to his face. Their noses barely touched, and the exchange of their warm breath. "So, let's just go..." Haru murmured, and again parted Makoto's lips with his tongue.

It slipped in.

Haru made quiet yet seductive sucking noises with his mouth as Makoto began to slowly give in to his commands. The flexibility of Haru's tongue amazed Makoto. This was a new freestyle stroke that Makoto never knew about. The two let out little moans in the process, which made Makoto even more warm inside. Haru unlocked lips with Makoto, catching some air for a few seconds. This time, Makoto took over, and pulled Haru on top of him. Makoto's tongue easily slipped into Haru's mouth. He also had a new backstroke that Haru never knew about. He tickled the roof of Haru's mouth. Haru felt excited and forced his way deeper into Makoto's mouth with his own tongue. The two finally released each other and caught a few breaths before continuing. Haru, still in his sleepy trance, looked up at Makoto and said, "Let's take this somewhere else."