No Strings Attached (SMUT ALERT)

A/N: The following chapter contains an extremely awkward threesome. Reader's discretion is advised. I'm not the best at writing this type of stuff, but it is important to the story, trust me lol. You can skip it if you don't want to read it, however, it won't mess with the next chapter or how you read it.

MICHAELA'S POV

~BEGIN DREAM~

     "Hello?" I called out through the darkness. "Anyone there?" No one responded. "Negan? Simon? Dwight? ANYBODY?" The room remained silent. I tried to sit up, but instantly felt restraints around my wrists tighten. CREAK! A door across the room opened and a figure slowly walked towards me, stopping at the foot of the bed. "Boy, ya best get these fuckin' cuffs off right now and fuckin' run, because when I get outta here, I'mma beat your ass." The figure didn't respond. "Fuck's sake, man, what the hell do ya want with me?" The figure stepped forward and became illuminated by an overhanging light. "Negan? What the fuckin' hell, man?"

     "Wake up, sweetheart." Negan smirked. "It's time to have some fun."

~END DREAM~

     My eyes quickly opened and my heart began to race as Negan and Simon stood at the end of the bed, watching me. "What the hell?" I asked as I sat up.

     "Careful, sweetheart." Negan smiled, motioning to the handcuffs around my my wrists attached to a long chain. I gently tugged on the chain and looked over my shoulder, smiling at the large eyebolt sticking out of the wall above our headboard. "You wanted a threesome, well by God you're gonna fuckin' get one. And after tonight, I don't wanna hear you threaten to cheat on my fuckin' ass ever again, you hear me?"

     "I didn't mean to, I swear. I don't know what came over me. You know I'd never cheat on you."

     "I know. You're better than that. You were just throwin' a fuckin' fit, tryin' to get your way." Negan walked around to the side of the bed and sat down on the edge, turning inward towards me. "But you're done throwin' your fit, aren't you?" I nodded. "You're gonna be a good girl, right?" I nodded again. "Good." Negan smiled. "Simon, c'mon over here." Simon slowly walked to the other side of the bed and sat down on the other side of me as Negan leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine before trailing his lips down to my collar bone, making me moan with pleasure. "What's wrong Simon? Nervous?" Negan asked as he lifted his head.

     "It's just weird." Simon answered. "You letting someone sleep with your wife."

     "Hey, you earn what you take, and you earned a helluva night with my beautiful wife here." I watched Simon attentively as he slowly pulled his clothes off. I could tell he was nervous. He would cautiously glance over at Negan, almost as if he was afraid to make the next move.