Against My Will

"Well don't be so fuckin' speechless." Negan chuckled. I didn't respond as I glared up at him. "Ah, hell." Negan crouched down in front of me and pointed at my head. "You've done busted your head open." I reached up, and sure enough, a warm, sticky liquid coated my finger tips. "Didn't mean for you to do that."

     "Ya shoved me down the stairs, asshole. What did ya expect?" I growled.

     "For you to not land on your head." Negan laughed. "So, 'figuratively suck your nuts', huh?"

     "Ya let me go, I have a shit ton of witnesses who can back that shit up."

     "Oh? And where are these so-called witnesses?"

     "Out scavengin'." I lied.

     "And they left you behind?"

     "They said I needed to rest."

     "Aw, what's wrong, sweetheart? Were we too rough on you?" Negan chuckled and held his hand out to me. "C'mon, I wanna show you somethin'." I didn't move. "C'mon now, I'm not gonna fuckin' hurt you." Reluctantly I took his hand and he helped me to my feet. "Does it hurt to stand?" I shook my head. "Good, follow me." Negan led me out onto the front porch. Tears brimmed my eyes as mine and Tobin's eyes connected.

     "Michaela!" Tobin cried out in panic.

     "Tobin!" I tried to run towards him, but was pulled back against Negan's chest.

     "That's not all, sweetheart." Negan whispered into my ear. "Gavin." A few seconds later, a man stepped forward with Eric by the back of his shirt as he held Judith in his arms. "Arat, grab 'er." Arat pried Judith out of Eric's arms.

     "NO!" I tried to squirm out of Negan's arms, but he held me tighter. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! LET 'ER GO! SHE'S JUST A FUCKIN' KID!"

     "Let 'er go? But we haven't played our game yet." Negan chuckled. "Now, you've got four doors to choose from. Door number one, we gut Tobin. Door number two, we slit Eric's throat. Door number three, which is the one I really hope you don't fuckin' choose, we shoot Judith. And door number four, everyone lives and you come back with us to the Sanctuary no ifs, ands, or buts and everythin' will be pleasant as punch. Either way, you're comin' back with us." I was overwhelmed with shock and fell silent. "No answer?" Negan smiled. "Arat." Arat reached into the band of her pants and pulled out a gun, placing it against Judith's head.

     "NO!" I wailed. "NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

     "All you've gotta do is make a fuckin' decision, sweetheart. Do not make me have to ask again." My body shook with fear and anger. This was a new low, even for Negan.

     "Yes." I whimpered. "I- I'll go... I'll go with ya... just don't hurt 'em."

     "Fan-fuckin'-tastic!" Negan said as he smacked my upper back. "Alright, let the kid go." Arat handed Judith over to Tobin as she continued to glare at me. "Ready to go, sweetheart?" I didn't respond. "Look, I know that holding a gun to a baby isn't the best fuckin' way to convince you to come with us, but you forced my hand." Negan sighed. "I didn't want to have to do that."

     "You're a monster." I hissed.

     "Really? You think I'm a fuckin' monster? Honey, if monsters were real, you'd think differently."

     "Oh, Negan. Monsters are real, and they look like people." Negan chuckled and grabbed me by my arm.

     "Alright, let's move out."