My King (SMUT ALERT)

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY KID?" Negan roared.

     "Uh-" Harlan responded. Simon instantly stormed over to him and pinned him to the wall by his shirt.

     "Listen here, doc, you better fucking tell us what the fuck is wrong with this baby, or so help me God-" Simon snarled before Harlan pointed at the ultrasound machine. Simon turned to the screen and instantly released Harlan. "Oh, shit!"

     "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON?" I snapped. Simon looked up at me with shock plastered across his face as he turned the machine towards me.

     "What the fuck is that?" I asked.

     "It's baby number two." Harlan sighed.

     "TWINS?" Negan exclaimed.

     "No." Everyone turned to Harlan with confusion. "The last ultrasound I did, there was only one baby. I got pictures to prove just that."

     "How in the hell is this possible?" Simon asked.

     "It's called Superfetation. It's extremely rare, but it does happen. Somehow, your body managed to release another egg and when you two were having intercourse, you conceived... again. Unfortunately, there is a risk of the other baby being born prematurely."

     "Is there any way to treat the baby if it is born early?" I asked.

     "Unfortunately, no, not in the world we live in now. I'm gonna be praying that your pregnancy goes smoothly for you. I have the medicine to induce if need be, but if your water breaks early, I won't be able to do anything but deliver the babies and pray for a miracle."

     "Way to kill the vibe, doc." Simon grumbled.

~~

     I laid in bed in silence, still trying to take it all in. I'm having two babies, not twins, but two babies. I couldn't believe this. After we got done in Dr. Carson's office, Negan took me to the commons and decided to announce the news at the top of his lungs, but eventually, he had to have Simon take me back to the room because "I was looking pale". I probably was, I'm still in complete shock.

     "You feeling better?" Simon asked from the couch as he looked up from his book. I didn't respond. "Michaela?"

     "Two, Simon." I muttered. "I'm havin' two."

     "I know, I'm still shocked about it all, too."

     "Two." Simon looked back up at me and placed his book down as he walked over to me.