Savior (SMUT ALERT)

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! I instantly groaned at the sound of loud, impatient knocking at the door. A few seconds later, the door opened. "It's about damn time." Negan chuckled. "Set everythin' off to the side, she'll deal with it later." I sat up in bed, using the comforter to cover myself up as I watched men piling into the room with arms full of cardboard boxes.

     "What the hell is goin' on?" I asked.

     "Movin' day." Negan chuckled.

     "MOVIN' DAY?" I quickly sat up in bed and walked over to the boxes, instantly grumbling at the sight of my clothes. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MOVIN' ME FOR?"

     "Okay, for one, do not take that fuckin' tone with me. And two, did you seriously think you could just get away with what happened yesterday? Since you wanna go Jack The Ripper on people, I've decided to keep an extra close eye on you from here on out."

     "THAT'S BULLSHIT!" I snarled. "SHE STARTED IT FIRST!"

     "Yeah, and she's dead. Can't necessarily punish a dead person, can I?"

     "Fine, but I have some conditions."

     "This is a punishment, doll, there are no conditions." I raised my eyebrows in amusement, Negan sighed. "Alright, what the fuck are they?"

     "I want a lock on the door, the last thing I need is someone walkin' in on me while I'm gettin' dressed."

     "Fine, what else?"

     "I wanna start huntin' again."

     "Hell no. You're pregnant and don't need to be out there alone. Plus, do you remember what happened last time you were out there? I had to send my men after you and then come after your stubborn ass myself."

     "This time is different. They've exiled me."

     "And the answer is still no."

     "Fine, then I'll just continue killin' people."

     "The fuck you will! You kill another person and I'll-"

     "Give me the iron?" I scoffed. "You're seriously gonna put an iron to a pregnant woman?" Negan didn't respond. "I told ya I had a killin' problem, and huntin' is the only outlet I got that doesn't result in me killin' people. You wanna keep your numbers, then let me hunt."

     "You're not gonna go out there alone."

     "Who said I had to be alone? I'd be more than willin' to take someone with me, I just need an outlet. I don't wanna kill these fuckin' idiots here, I really don't, which is why I need this."

     "And who do you expect to go with you?"

     "I'll go." Simon volunteered.

     "You?"

     "I used to hunt before all this started, helped me when the world fell to shit, but since being with the Saviors, I haven't had the need to hunt."

     "It's better than Negan's big feet trompin' around the woods, scarin' away the animals." I smiled.

     "Anythin' else?" Negan growled.

     "I wanna see Eugene."

     "No."

     "Why the fuck not?" I snapped. "Ya said I could see 'em."

     "That was before you went Friday the Thirteenth on Heaven."

     "Ya said you're a man of your word, own up to your agreement, goddamn it!"