The world blurred past us as he started running us back home to Rhode Island. I turned my head into his shoulder when my head started hurting. We hadn't been ringing for a while but i knew we had traveled far. It was nighttime when he finally stopped running. He set me down on the ground. He put his forearms and forehead against the dirty alley wall. He was breathing heavily. "Austin?" he turned his head to look at me. "You need to drink."

"No it's okay. I just need to rest a moment."

"We're not even halfway home and you're exhausted." i put my hand on his shoulder. "Austin, it's okay. Just take some from me."

"Lex I can't restrain myself."

"I trust you and if you really can't I'll use the command."

He sighed. He slowly walked towards me. My back pressed against the wall. He towered over me. He pushed my hair to the side exposing my neck. He brought his fangs out. He leaned down next to my neck. He kissed the crook of my neck. "Are you sure?"

"Just do it." He plunged his fangs into my neck. Getting bit, it doesn't hurt. It's the opposite, it's pleasurable for both the vampire and the human. Depending on the blood type it can be almost impossible to resist and my blood is RH null or golden blood. I kept my hands on his chest as his wrapped around my waist. I couldn't help the moan that left my mouth. He groaned pressing his lower half against mine. I started getting weaker the longer he drank. "Austin that's enough," I breathed out. He growled. His hands roughly gripped my thighs picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He grinded himself into me. "Austin stop," I whimpered. I started hitting and pushing his chest. He growled again grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head. "eliberare (release)," I shouted.

The command forced him to pull away from me. I dropped to the ground. I pressed my hand against my neck. Austin back away sliding down the wall opposite of me. He was breathing heavily. "Alexa I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I should've controlled myself."

"I have golden blood. You couldn't control yourself even if you wanted to."

He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm glad you know that command cause I was ready to fuck you." he took a deep breath in. he couldn't help it when he fangs came back out. "We need to get that checked out, we don't want you bleeding out."

"Do we have time?"

"If we compel a doctor than yes." he stood up. I grabbed his hand. He ran us to the nearest hospital. We walked inside. Austin walked up to the nearest doctor. "Take us to an exam room and patch this up. Don't elert anyone," he compelled her.

She nodded. "Follow me." we followed her to an empty exam room. I sat down on the bed. "May i see?" i took my hand away. Austin watched from the other end of the room. She cleaned up the blood and bandaged up my neck. "Can i ask what happened?"

I looked over at Austin. He shrugged. "He's a vampire and he needed some blood to get his strength back because we're on the run from the vampire prince." her eyes widened in shock. I jumped down from the bed. "Okay, do it."

Austin walked over to us. He looked into her eyes. "Forgot about us and this interaction and go back to work." she nodded and walked out of the exam room. "We gotta go, we stayed here too long. Your scent is everywhere."

"Should we change again?"

"I think i'd be a good idea." he grabbed my hand. He grabbed two pair of scrubs and pulled me into an empty storage room. "You gotta change fast okay?" i nodded. We both changed out of our clothes and into the scrubs. We snuck out of the hospital throwing away the clothes on our way out. Austin picked me up again and started running. The loss of blood made me tired so i passed out in his arms.

It was day time when we finally got to the house. Austin set me down on my feet. I slumped against the wall, still weak from the loss of blood. Austin looked under the fake rock for the spare key. He picked me up again. "Alexa? Austin?"

Austin turned us around. Liam was walking down the driveway. "Liam? What are you doing here?" i asked.

"I came to see if you were back and if you wanted to go out. What's going on?"

"She's drunk. Cece and her went crazy at a party," Austin said quickly. I nodded. "I'm just taking her inside for some food."

"Oh well i guess i'll come back later."

Austin pushed open the door and walked us inside. He set me down on the couch and locked the door. "You need food."

"I'm fine."

"Alexa, you're not. I took a lot of blood." he walked over to the fridge. He poured me a glass of juice. He grabbed a box of cookies from the pantry and walked back over to me. He set down in front of me. "I'm gonna get the money and ID's, you eat."

"Okay," i said grabbing the glass. He ran upstairs while i drank the juice. I ate two cookies. I heard a noice from the other room. "Austin?"

"Yeah?" he called from upstairs.

I stood up. I ran to the kitchen grabbing a knife. A man came out from the other room. "Don't make this difficult," he said with a south african accent. "Come willingly and i won't have to hurt you. The prince doesn't want you hurt but if you aren't compliant i have ordered to take you forcibly."

"Austin, someone is in the house," i yelled. I ran to the front door. As my hand reached the doornob, i was yanked backwards. The knife fell from my hand. "Austin," i screamed. I struggled against the man that was holding me. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and shoulders.

I heard Austin growl. "Let her go," he screamed.

I kicked the man and pulled at the arms around me. His grip on me didn't relent. Two more men came out and grabbed Austin. They overpowered him and forced him to his stomach. "Austin!" i cried as the man started dragging me out of the house.

"Alexa!" he yelled. He started fighting the men. They pinned him to his knees. "No, Alexa!"

"Please, let me go," i cried. I felt a prick in my arm. My vision went blurry and i weakly leaned against the man. "Please, he'll kill me," i whispered. My eyes fluttered shut as i felt myself get picked up bridal style. I passed out in the man's arms.