secret

*No one's POV*
It was night and the boys were gettin food well except for kookie he wanted to make sure Autumn was ok.  So he stayed behind and he tried to talk to her.

*Jungkooks POV*
(Jk) So...  How... Old are you.. ?
(A)  oh I am 20. How about u.
(Jk)  I am 21.
   *CRASH*
*Autumns POV*
Kookie get behind me.  What do you want....  JOSH!!!!!!  You already put me in this hospital.  What else could you possible want from me.

*Josh's POV* 
I want you dead.!  You always were the best when we were kids.  You had all the friends and I had only 10. So for that I am going to hurt you.

*moves hand to levitate desk*
*Throws desk*
*Kookie jumps in front of desk and gets hit*
*Autumns POV*
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  KOOKIE!!!!  Just for that you leave me no choice.

*turns into fairy and lifts up desk*
*Puts kookie on bed*
*Josh's POV*
Well look who came out of their shell. Won't be a secret for long will it.  Hahahahaha!  I will not stop until you are ugh!
*uses water power to pin him to a will in mid sentence. *
*Rest of group comes in*
*Autumn faints*
*Sugas POV*
What the Hell just happened.  Why did she have wings?  What happened to kookie?  And why is he lined to a wall by water.?

*Josh's POV*
She's a fairy.  That's what she is.

*Autumns POV*
Don't....  Listen... To.. Him..

*V picks up Autumn.*

*Vs POV*
Leave... Or.. We... Call.. Cops. 

*RMs POV*
The hospital guards are on there way and we put Autumn on the second bed when he leaves. 

You better leave us alone or so help me I will...

*Hospital guards POV*
We are here for the boy where is he.
(RM) He is right here for you.
Thank you and the doctor will look at these two shortly.

*Doctors POV*
Ok so kookie has a bad head injury but he should be fine.  Your friend over there she is ok but she needs rest. Good bye now.

*Jimins POV*
So we will let them sleep but kookie should be better by tomorrow. But Autumn she is a... A... A.... A...  Fairy.  How are we going to tell kookie.  He will be scared.

*J-Hopes POV*
Ik but what we can do right now is get some sleep.  We will see how they are doing in the morning. So let's hope for the best.
                 (The next morning)

*Sugas POV*
It was morning and kookie started to wake up. But Autumn was still passed out.What we needed to focus on was telling kookie what Autumn is and what happened.

So we went down stairs to get breakfast and sat down to tell kookie.

*Jungkooks POV*
The hyungs told me what happened and that Autumn is a Fairy.  I didn't believe them at first but right before I passed out I saw a glimpse of Autumn.  And thy were right.  I was in shock for a little bit. 

But then u saw Autumn she was passed out again.  She didn't even move at all she was breaking but not moving.  It was weird to see her so still and lifeless.

                 (A few hours later)
*Autumn starts wake up*

*Autumns POV*
When I started to wake up I realized that they saw me and that they are going to have a lot of questions.  And that why didn't I tell them or who was that boy.  It over whelmed me to think about it.  But then right away I thought of kookie

Was he ok?  Did he get seriously injured?  I wanted to jump out of bed time see if he was ok.  But my whole body ached.  It was in a lot of pain skills I just opened my eyes.

All the boys emediatl looked at me with fear in their eyes.  I was scared to see the outcome.

*Jins POV*
She opened her eyes but she didn't get up.  I think she was un a lot of pain. We were about to crowd her and ask her questions but it didn't seem like a good time. It might scare her that we know and that she may think we think she is a freak.  But we don't.

*Jungkooks POV*
Autumn got up and looked at me.
I said I was ok and that she didn't need to worry I only got a scare on my leg.  And a miner head injury.  She how ever looked terrified. It looked like she just saw a ghost.  She need to talk but didn't know how.

*Autumn's POV*
Uhm.  So...  Uh...  Let me uhm...

*Sugas POV*
You don't have to talk about it if you dont want to.  It's ok we understand.  It is a little hard for us to take it in but we will get use to it promise we are not going any where.

*Autumns POV*
Hearing him say that made me feel better.  Also that they won't leave me for what I am is refreshing. But I really hope they know what they are about to get them selves into.  It is not going to be pretty. It is going to be a battle.

*Jungkooks POV*
So do you want to talk about it I asked.  She started back when she was a kid.  She got her powers for her love of people and she will do anything to protect them. She is sweet.  I hope she won't try to protect us that much.  I don't want her to get killed for us.

*Autumns POV*
After telling them what I am and how I am this creature.  I felt better to let them know the real me. I really hope they won't leave me because of all of this.  I like having them as friends.  I don't want to lose the.  They mean everything to me even though I barely know them.

*Vs POV*
When she told us everything it was hard to believe it.  But from what I have seen in know it's true.  We just need to keep a secret.

*Autumns POV*
I hope they don't get to attached to me I can't have them trunk int...

*Random voice*
I am going to trap you all. No one will save you.

______________________

Who is this person are they good or bad.  What will happen next you will have to wait and see.

1070 words