"Ok, good. Don't be late." Tommy says. 

"I won't. See you tomorrow night." I say as I begin wrapping the freshly stitched wound with gauze.

"Alright, later Baby Queen." Tommy says before ending the phone call. 

'I'm not surprised that a man like James Holder had more than one enemy. What I'm surprised about is that he didn't fall from my hand. But, either way he's reign of corruption has ended. What's their to be concerned about?' I say in my head as I cross Holder's name off from the notebook. 

As I stand up from the chair, I'm immediately hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness. I begin tripping over my own two feet, when my gaze falls upon the tray with the bullet from my arm. 

'The bullet, it was poisoned.' I say as run over to my wooden suitcase with my various items. 

I ruffle through it with lighting speed when I find what I'm seeking, the herbs. I grab a handful and shove them in my mouth, chugging water along with it. I fall to the ground and slowly slip unconscious. 

'Now I'm concerned.' I think before passing out. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/ 

I slowly begin to wake up, as I hear the shrilling ringing of my cell phone. I squeeze my eyes tight a smile I fish for my phone in my pockets, and answer it, bringing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumble.

"You have 10 minutes to meet me at the entrance of your house." Diggle says angrily through the phone.

"What?" I ask as I sit up, eyes still closed.

"You, WE, were suppose to be at your house right now, eating breakfast with your brother and his girlfriend. We're already an hour late! I've spent half of that damn hour looking for you!" Diggle snaps. 

"Relax. I'll be there, God." I say before hanging up the phone and throwing it down on the ground. 

:/:/:/:/:/://:/:/:/:/:

"You better have a damn good reason up your sleeves." Diggle mumbles as he straightens his tie as I walk up to him. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with." I say I open the door to our mansion and make our way to the dining room.

"You look like crap." Oliver announces as I walk through the doorway, into his view. 

"Yeah, well, we can't all look as beautiful as your girlfriend." I smirk as I take a seat across from them. 

"We're going to be the best of friends." Felicity smiles. 

"Told you, Smoak, she's a charmer!" Oliver jokes. 

"So, Felicity, what do you do?" I answer as I grab the cup I feel steaming hot coffee Rosa brings to me.

"I actually work at you guys company, in IT support." Felicity answers. 

"Oh, computer smarts. Let me guess, Ivy League school?" I joke.

"MIT at your service." Felicity jokingly salutes. 

Now this is, this is what nostalgia is. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

'This isn't his first time doing a double tap to the heart, he's killed everywhere. Everywhere. All I have to run on is his code name: Deadshot. I respect a man on a mission trying to reach a goal, I do. But it seems his only goal is to be rich, there's no code, no moral. There's no justice in what he's doing. He's a problem, my problem. And lucky for him, he just made the top of my list of problems.' 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

I walk between the alley of two buildings, recalling and retracing the events of last night. 

'He fired multiple shots off, one had to of hit one of these buildings.' I wonder as I look up and down the sides of the two buildings.

Then it catches my eye, something lodged into the wall. 

'Booyah.' I think. 

I quickly scale up the walls in a Spider-Man like manor, swing on poles, gripping the ledges of windows until I'm face to face with the dent of the wall. I pull my pliers from my back pocket and pull what's lodged in the wall, a bullet. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/: 

I look at the bullet through the tekscope and begin to trace its origin.

'Appears to be a 7.62 millimeter rounds, fired from over 100 yards away and laced with poison. Money trial leads back to Bratva, the Russian mob. Looks like I've got some good luck heading my way.' I think scroll through the evidence on the computer. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

I walk through the neighborhood, mostly populated by Russians, with my head down, covered by a ball cap, until I travel down an alley and see a door marked in Russian. I walk through the door and I'm hit the smell of car oil and the sound of men laughing in their native language. I lift my head up and tuck my ball cap into the back of my pants. 

"Hello." I greet in Russian. 

The two men stop their laughing and look to me with stoic eyes. 

"I'm looking for Alexi Leonov." I say in Russian.

"There is no here by that name." The bald man says back in the foreign language.

"Not here in the garage of course! In the basement underneath, you idiot!" I laugh in Russian.

The two men share a look of concern, then the other man with gray hair comes forward armed with gun comes toward me. I grab the hand armed with the gun and twist it violently till I hear the sickening crack p, and him on his knees. I let go of his hand and knee him in the neck, pushing him on the ground out of my way. 

"I'm Bratva, and I'd like to see Alexi Leonov." I say once more in Russian, as I pull the collar of my shirt slightly down to show my tattoo of Bratva tattoo on left side of my collar bone.

"Please to meet you, Captain." The bald man says respectfully as he bows his head down in respect. 

"You as well." I return back as nod respectfully to him.

://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"We meant no disrespect, Captain. You know how the Bratva operates." The bald man says as we walk down the stairs to the basement. 

"That I do. Now, to business shall we." I say as we stand beside a table together.

"How may we be of service?" The bald man ask. 

"I'm in the market for a hired gun, someone the organizarion uses and trust." He's calling is 7.62 millimeter round laced with poison." I state simply, as I watch the bald man pour us a drink. 

"I know none who uses such tools." The bald man deflects. 

"But you'll find who does, won't you?" I question giving him a pointed look. 

"Yes, but first we drink to our health." He says as he hands me a glass filled with clear alcohol. 

I nod in understanding and silently cheers him as he does the same. We throw back the stinging liquor and hiss at the lovely burn it brings along with it. 

"I will also confirm that your really are Bratva captain. Should it not be true, me and my associate will find you and kill you. As well as your family." He adds.

"And that worked so well for him last time." I laugh.