23. The mystery man

Ruhani's POV.

After crying all my hurt out I fixed myself and came down here in the garden. I ignored Veer the whole evening. We all were waiting for the Moon to show up when suddenly all the lights turned off. The darkness started making me afraid.

"V... Veer." I stuttered. I am not afraid of darkness but I don't know why it is making me feel uncomfortable.

"Shhh....." Someone held me from behind and put a hand on my mouth. It was not Veer. I can feel it. This person is not Veer. He slid his hand to my waist and pulled me closer. My eyes widened. What the hell is happening.

I tried to free myself from his hold but every time I wriggle he holds me more tightly. He leaned more closer.

" I told you I will come. How are you my love?" He whispered in very low and dangerous voice. I tried to speak something but His grip become more tight on my mouth. He leaned toward my neck and blow air on my neck. It felt disgusting. He placed a soft kiss on my neck. I tried to bite his hand but failed. He started creasing my bare stomach.

" This poor thing is hungry from the morning. Don't worry love. I will feed you from my hands." He whispered very lowly.

"Veer. What's the matter? Is everything ok? Why all of a sudden lights went off?" I can hear Massi maa asking Veer.

"I told the guards to check the default. They are checking it Massi maa." Veer replied.

I tried to shout his name but nothing more than 'umm' came from my mouth. Soon the person behind me remove his hand from my mouth. I tried to shout in that little moment but soon he placed something in front of my mouth and started forcing me to eat it. I moved my head from left to right but he keeps on forcing me. I kicked his foot with my heels and left me. He yelled in pain.

"VEER." I screamed in fear. The person again tried to hold me but this time I punched him in stomach I guess.

"PRINCESS. Are you ok?" Veer asked me. That Mystery man left my hands and went away. I fell on my knees and tears started flowing from my eyes. The lights came back and Veer rushed to my side.

"What happened?" He asked wiping my tears.

" H... He c.. came." I hiccuped.

"Who?" Veer frowned.

"That.. M.... Mystery man." I sobbed.

" What? AMAN GO SEE WHETHER YOU FIND ANY STRANGER RUNNING OUT OF HERE." Veer shouted. He hugged me.

" He forced me to eat something. I tried to shout but he didn't let me." I sobbed on his shoulder.

"Shh.... Princess. I will find him and I promise that i will kill him." He whispered in my ear.

************************************
After that little incident last night everyone was showing me sympathy.

How much I hate attention.

But the shocking thing was that Shina was showing me sympathy too. I don't know whether it was fake or real one but it was there. Veer feed me with his hand last night and my fast was fulfilled but the terror of that incident was still there.

"Where are you lost?" Veer asked. We both were sitting in our room. It's nearly lunch time and Shina is preparing lunch for me Veer and herself. Massi maa and Sukriti had gone to a Massi maa's friend's party. I didn't feel like going and Veer said he will not leave me alone here so he stayed too and as for Shina. 'She is concerned for me' note the sarcasm.

"Nothing. It's just.... Forget it." I tried to tell him my unease but I remembered what he told me yesterday. That he cheated on me.

 That he cheated on me

"So..... was it good?" I tried not to show but it hurts like bitch.

"Was what good?" He frowned.

"You know. You and that girl did the 'S' word." He raised his eyebrows. He smirked.

" What 'S' word?" He asked smirking. Ohhh so he is teasing me. It hurts.

"Just forget it." I Stood up but  he held my hand and pulled me down. He looked me in the eye.

" Princess let me clarify it. Yes I met this girl. Yes I thought that maybe we can have some fun. Yes I thought she can distract me from you. But as soon as I touched her my heart shouted your name and my mind started showing your face. This was the first time that my mind and heart agreed at same thing. I left her there and came home. I don't know  what you did to me but Mrs. Ruhani Veer Singhania I can't think of anyone but you. It's just you who I want." I was looking in his eyes and that told the truth he held in each word. We sat there looking into each other's eyes until we heard a knock. I looked away.
"Wait I'll open the door." I told Veer. I got up and went open the door. Shina was standing there with a smiling face. I raised my eyebrow.

Why is she being sweet all of a sudden.

"Food is ready. Come down." She said. I nodded.

"Veer let's have lunch. Come." I told him. Veer got up and we went downstairs toward the dinning hall. The table was all set and ready.

"Impressive." Veer muttered. I gritted my teeths and glared at him.

"Umm .... Let's eat." He stuttered. We sat on the dinning table and Shina started serving us the special dish she made.

"So.... Ruhani tell me how is it?" Shina asked serving me the dish. By the look of it I think it is tasty. It looks like non veg I think. It smells good. After serving me she went to serve Veer. I took a spoonful of that 'VERY special' dish and placed in my mouth.

" Ummm.... Its yum." I moaned.

"Ruhani spit it out. Ruhani don't swallow just spit it out." Veer panicked and gave me a glass of water but it was too late. I already swallowed it up. I frowned at Veer for being over dramatic but soon My breath become heavy. Itching started in my whole body. I drank water but still it was difficult to breathe.

"IT WAS FISH DAMN IT. DON'T YOU KNOW SHE IS ALLERGIC TO SEA FOOD." Veer shouted at Shina.

"V..veer." I whispered. My eyes become heavy and with each passing minute it becomes more difficult to breathe.

"Shit. Her face is becoming red." Veer panicked and carried me bridal style. After that darkness consumed me.

************************************
So Ruhani is allergic to sea food and right now she is unconscious.

What do you think?
Shina did it purposely or was it unintentional? 

Hope you liked the chapter.
Stay tuned.😉
Meet you soon

And please vote comments and share if you like it 😊😊