08. Date with his princess

3rd Person POV.

Veer was getting ready for the date with his princess. For Ruhani it was only a meeting to convince veer about ishita and prem's love but for Veer it was his first date with his princess. He was buttoning up his shirt's cuff when someone hugged him from behind. He smiled as he knew who is she.

"Ishu plz help me with the hair. U know i am going out." He winked at her.

"Yes bhai sure. So do u want to look like a sweet kind and cute guy or do u want girls to drool over u bhai?" She chuckled and asked him.

"I obviously don't want the first part. I am neither sweet and kind nor i am cute baby sis. So don't try to do something like that." Veer said warning her. He knows that she likes to irritate him but it's serious for him. He was going out with the girl he always kept thinking about.

She rolled her eyes "Ofcourse bhai now sit down and don't say anything." With that she made him sit on the chair and started messing his hair.

"Look it's done bhai." She said and asked him to take a look in the mirror.  He stood up and looked at his reflection. He was looking good. The messy hair were looking good and it makes him look even younger.

 The messy hair were looking good and it makes him look even younger

"U did a great job ishu. Meet u later then. I should get going." He said looking at his wrist watch. He hugged her and made his way to the restaurant. He drove the car to his restaurant. He had asked the manager to reserve the whole restaurant under his name and he wanted best table for him and his princess. He owns that restaurant. He also arranged some musicians to play romantic songs.

He reached the restaurant a little early to see the preparation for one last time. It was perfect. He smiled looking at the table where they are going to sit. It was decorated with red and white roses. It was looking good.

I hope she like it. He thought

He was in deep thoughts when someone patted on his shoulder. He turn around to look at the most gorgeous girl standing there. His princess was looking so cute and hot at the same time. He didn't find any words so he kept looking at her.

 He didn't find any words so he kept looking at her