17. The letter.

Ruhani's POV.

It's noon and i am not really looking forward for same bread Toast for the lunch too. So got up from the bed and went to kitchen. Veer is in his study doing some work. Probably planning how to kill more people. I really don't want to know about it. I went to the kitchen and checked the cabinets for the grocery. There were none. I opened the fridge and it only kept uneaten pizza from last night. Cans of mountain dew and nothing else. We really need to go out for grocery shopping. I need to tell veer.

"VEER..." I shouted. I heard a loud thump voice. I frowned.

"VEER" I shouted again. In less than a second veer was standing in front of me with a gun in his Hand.  My eyes went wide.

What the hell.

" What's wrong princess? Why were you shouting." He asked after checking whether everything is fine or not.

"I... I uhhh... I wanted to ask you something." I said stuttering. He put his gun back. I sighed in relief.

"What do you want to ask?"He frowned.

"Umm... We don't have any grocery. So i wanted to ask you if we can go for grocery shopping." I asked him a little hesitantly.

"Ya sure. But I don't know how to cook and I asked my men to find a cook." He said scratching back of his head.

"I know how to cook. No need to hire someone. We should go for the shopping." I said turning around and stood in front of door. I still don't know the pin code.

"It's 2308  Princess." I turn around and frowned. "The code." Ohhhh so he told me the code. I typed the code and door swung open. I stepped out side. The guards nodded at Veer . I smiled at one of them but they ignored and stood straight. I frowned. Must be afraid of devil.

************************************
We came back soon after grocery shopping. And soon enough Veer went to his study back.

Urgggg he and his work.

Why? Are you missing him? My inner self said wiggling her eyebrows.

No ways. I went to kitchen and started making Rajma and chawal (rice). I chopped some onions and tomatoes and started cooking rajma chawal. I remember Sarla Aunty taught me how to cook food. How much I miss her food.

After an hour or so the lunch got ready and i started arranging the bowls and plates on the table. I set everything up on the table.

Hope he likes it.

Oh so you want him to like it? My inner self teased me.

Shut up already.

I went to his study and knocked on it.

"Veer the lunch is ready." I said from outside.

"I'll be there in a second Princess." He said from inside and I went back to the hall. I bring water and glasses and placed them on table too.

"What's for the lunch." Veer said from behind. I jumped a little in shock.

"You scared me." I said placing the hand on my chest. He smiled and sat on the chair. He started rubbing his hands and I started serving him the rice.

"Oh.. you made Rajma chawal." His eyes were twinkling. He took a bite and moaned. I smiled

"It's amazing. I love you."  He said taking another bite. My smile dropped. I sat in my chair and started eating my lunch. I really did a great job. After eating my lunch i got up and started washing the dishes.

"Umm Princess. I need to go out so be careful. I'll be back in an hour or two." He smiled coming in the kitchen. I nodded and didn't asked him about where is he going.