15. Adjustment.

3rd POV

He was walking toward her and she was feeling afraid. Ruhani held the shirts tightly. He reached there and started shuffling the shirts. Ruhani's eyes widened.

What the hell is he doing? Ruhani thought.

He took a shirt and gave it to Ruhani. He was looking at her eyes without blinking. Like he was lost in those honey doe eyes. Ruhani took that shirt from Veer and held it to her chest. She gulped nervously.

"Wear it and come down. I'll order something to eat." Veer said and Ruhani nodded. He turn around and took a t-shirt then he left her there. Ruhani sighed and looked at the shirt. It was a white shirt. She didn't wanted to wear his shirt but here she is stuck and she only have this to wear. His trousers will probably loose for her. It will slip down so she didn't bother to ask him for trousers. She wore his shirt and sighed in relief. It was a long shirt which covers her thighs and reached a little above her knees. She stepped out and looked at her self in mirror. She cringed at the sight. Her eyes were little puffy and her hair were tangled and wet probably because of bath. He face looks pale and there were dark circles under her eyes. Her stomach rumbled and she remembered that she did not eat anything since morning. She can do anything but can't stay hungry. She went downstairs to have something for dinner. She reached the hall and her eyes were wide in shock. It was a beautiful place. There were dim lights which gave the royal look to the hall. The dinning table was placed in the middle and on top of it was a Chandelier hanging at the ceiling. She walked and stood near the dinning table.

Now do i have to ask that devil for something to eat? I hate asking him for everything. Ruhani thought.

Ruhani turned around to go to the kitchen but stopped as he see Veer standing a little far from her. He was looking at her with so much intensity that she felt a shiver in her spine. She gulped. She is doing this gulping thing alot after meeting him.

"Umm... I umm i was hungry." She said looking at the floor.

"Yeah ummm yeah sorry. I ordered pizza for you." He said and walked toward the dinning table. He placed the box of pizza on the table. He tried his best not to look at her. She is being a distraction. He went back to the kitchen and took two glasses of water.
Everytime he tries to do something he gets distracted and it's not his fault because she was looking so hot in his shirt. He didn't imagine that his shirt will look that good on anyone else.

"Sit down and start eating Princess" he smiled at her. She nodded and sat down. She was not smiling. It still hurts him when he thinks about the event that happened earlier. It was his fault. Because of him she was crying. He is the reason that she is sad. But he can't do anything about it. He loves her and she was going to marry someone else. If Aman would have not told him about his sister getting married then he would have not know about the marriage. He came to know about Ruhani being Aman's sister on the day of Ishita's wedding. He overheard the conversation between him and her.

"I... I wanted to meet Dad tomorrow." She told more like asked Veer. There were tears in her eyes. She was thinking about his condition. She was thinking that how was her Dad?.

"Yes sure Princess. You can go anywhere. You don't need to ask me. You are my wife not my slave that you have to ask me for everything. Infact i'll take you there myself." He said and held her hand. She nodded and pulled her hand away.

"I am done." She said emptying her plate. She pushed it an stood up. She never thought that she will ever find the Pizza this tasteless. It's only because of her sour mood. She went back to the room she was in. She sat there because she knew that she will not get any sleep now. She already slept alot. she jumped as the door of her room suddenly opened. She looked toward the door. Veer came in and closed the door. He then locked it. Ruhani frowned.