11. Crossing paths repeatedly

3rd person POV.

Veer was sitting in his study and doing work on some papers. He came in the mansion which he bought for him and ishu to stay together. It was full of security. There is a security pin required to open the door or to even enter in the mansion. But when he had to shift to Chandigarh for some work Ishu insisted on living in a sweet little and adorable house with no security. Ofcourse Veer didn't agree but ishu knew how to convince him. He always had a man keeping an eye on ishu so that she will be safe. And that's why when he came to know about the attack on his little sister he came To Amritsar without  thinking twice. He knew that She is behind all this. He was deep in thoughts when his phone rang. He picked after looking at the caller ID.

"yes. what is it?"

He snapped on the phone.

" hello to u too Veer. By the way i wanted to tell you that we found a great land for the new hotel project. But there is a problem."

Came a calm voice of Aman from the other side. Veer rolled his eyes.

"And that is?"

Veer asked getting impatient.

" There is an orphanage on that land and they aren't leaving the place. Even after we offered them a good amount of money. "

" And you can't handle that simple situation. You should have made them leave that place willingly or unwillingly for matter of fact i don't care. You just can't handle that much? I'll go there tomorrow morning. Now if you're done i suggest u to don't call me again unless it's an emergency."

He snapped at the phone. And ended the call rubbing his temples. He sighed and looked at the clock. It half past 2 in the morning and he didn't slept. He was frustrated. He got up and went to his room to get some sleep.

************************************
He didn't get much of sleep and wake up early in the morning. He took shower and went straight to home. It have been two days that he didn't went home. Ishu must be really worried. He decided to go to home today.

He went there and looked at the time.
It was showing 7:00 AM.

Its time for ishu to come back from jogging. He thought

He went straight toward Ishu's room and stopped abruptly when he saw someone sleeping on the bed in Ishu's room. He frowned.

Ishu didn't go for a jog today? Is she alright? She never missed her jogging. He thought.

He went toward the sleeping figure in worry. As he came near the sleeping figure he gasped in shock. It is not ishu. It's his princess. She was laying on the bed with her back pressing against mattress. He composed himself and checked her out. The covers were pulled over her legs. Her stomach was bare as the shirt was pulled up from her stomach. He inhaled sharply.

Without thinking he trailed his hand on her stomach. Loving the feel of her soft and warm skin under his hard rough skin of his hand. He smirked and kneel down on his one knee. He kissed her navel. She stirred in her sleep. He moved toward her left ear and blow air from his mouth. She turn toward left and faced him. She was so close to him that if she or he made any move they would have kissed each other. He looked at her full plump lips and that sexy mole under her lips. He licked his dry lips in order to give some moisture to them.

"Ishu don't do this plz. I don't want to wake up right now. I'll kill you for sure if you didn't stop right now." She said in sleepy voice. She stirred still trying to sleep peacefully.

Veer chuckled at her threat.

Since when ishu's laugh sounds like a man's laugh. I must be really sleepy. She frowned.