13. Preponed

Ruhani's POV.

Right now I am sitting in my room and getting ready for Ishu's wedding. Yes today is Ishita's wedding. Its been a whole week and that devil ignored me in every wedding function like i don't exist. But i am glad that he is not making my life miserable. These few days i got to spend time with Nikhil. He was there in every wedding function by my side. I smiled thinking about our time. He even took me to a romantic dinner yesterday. I glanced one last time in mirror before leaving the house.

Yuvani is not coming with me because Dad is not feeling well

Yuvani is not coming with me because Dad is not feeling well. I also refused to go there but dad being my dad didn't want me to miss my best friend's wedding. I made my way toward the hall and then i heard the bell. I walked toward the main door and opened it. A huge bouquet of red roses came in my view. Then a handsome looking Nick peeked from behind the bouquet.

"Wow u look Amazing." He commented and gave me the bouquet. I held it softly and placed it on nearby table.

"Well thanks and you don't look bad yoursel." I winked toward him. He chuckled.

"So shall we?" He asked giving me his arm

"So shall we?" He asked giving me his arm. I locked my arm in his and smiled.

"We shall." I replied. We walked toward his BMW. I just love his car. He opened the door of passenger seat for me and got in and i made myself comfortable. He then went toward the driver seat and got in.

"It's not fair." He whined and started the engine of the car. I frowned.

"What ?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You will enjoy the whole wedding but i can't do that." He started driving toward our destination.

"Plz be clear. Why will you not enjoy the wedding?" I was confused.

"How can I enjoy wedding function if i have to keep those flirty guys out there away from my girl.?" He emphasized on 'my girl' i blushed and looked outside of the window. The whole ride to the palace Nick told me about how his mum and dad are excited for our wedding and they started shopping for our wedding. We will get married after 2 weeks. Just thinking about that day made me blush. The day when i'll no longer be Malhotra. The day when i become Rajput. The day when i become his wife.