14. Marriage or Punishment.

Ruhani's POV.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. Today is the day i was waiting for. The day when i will no longer be Malhotra. The day when i will become Rajput. The day when i will become Nikhil's wife. The thought of it made my smile wider.

I am happy but still there is this feeling that something is not good that something bad is going to happen

I am happy but still there is this feeling that something is not good that something bad is going to happen. Maybe it is because of Dad's health. I just hope everything goes well. I was deep in thoughts and then My phone pinged and i looked at it. It was a message from Nick. I smiled looking at his name.

Nick : Hey baby how are you? Can't wait to see you. I'll Be there in half hour. 😉

I smiled. Seriously? He is behaving like a crazy man in love. Can't wait to see me?

Me : Be patient. Mr Nikhil singh Rajput. BTW i am waiting for you too. 😉

Nick : you are ready?

Me : yup.

Nick : Then what are you waiting for? Send your pic. I wanna see my wife.

Me : its would be wife. And sure wait up.

I found an old pic of me and send it to him

Nick : what is this? Its your old pic. I want to see how you look right now.

Me : That can be arranged. Be quick and come here fast. Then you can see me all you want.

Nick : oh so we are going there now? Ok then i'll be there soon. Wait for me my wife. Luv you.

Me : hahaha sure. Bye Luv u too.

And with that our conversation ended.

"Missing Jiju?" Preeti my cousin asked. I blushed. Door of my room creaked opened and i looked toward it. There stood my Dad looking handsome as ever but this time he was looking a little low. I smiled and hugged him.

"My princess. I can't believe you are getting married. You are all grown up." He kissed my forehead. Preeti left and gave us our private father daughter moment.

"You are looking beautiful. You are looking like your mom. Its just you are a little slim version of your mom." He chuckled. My dad always think that mom was fat.

"Dad" I warned him. Mom never liked it when he told her that she is fat.

"Ya ya sorry. Speaking of your mom. I have something for you." He pulled a envelope from his pocket. I frowned in confusion.

"What is that?" I pointed to the envelope.

"Its a letter your mom wrote for you. She wanted me to give you this after your marriage. So I suggest you to read it after your marriage. It may contain the information and stuff about after marriage. You know what i mean? " He winked. I chuckled. Always a cool dad.