12. A day with criminal

Important note in the end. Plz read.

################

Ruhani's POV

Right now i am sitting in devil's car and we are going to his mall. It was so silent in the car that it made my ears bleed. Argg can't he just play the music.

"Umm... Can i play music." I asked him hesitantly. I know he is intimidating and criminal and etc. Etc. But seriously i can't take this silence anymore. I bite my lip nervously. Will he kill me for playing music? No hr can't. Or maybe he can. He turn toward me and gulped audibly. I frowned.

"Don't do that princess." He said in his husky voice. My frown deepened.

He hates music that much?

" Don't bite your lip." He said looking toward my lips. I realised what i was doing and turned my head in other direction.

Don't be stupid. Ruh you know how much of pervert he is. Don't do anything like that again.

" You can play the music. You don't need to ask." He said and i snapped my head in his direction. I didn't needed to be told twice. I switched on the music player. The song which was playing right now was justin bieber and Louis Fonsi's 'Despacito'. It is a nice song with super awesome music but it is in Spanish or in Italian may be. I don't know. But ya it is a osm song. After all JB is love . After sometime i started to sing along even though i didn't knew the meaning of the lyrics but still it is osm.

"Despacito... This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico. I just want to hear you screaming Aye bendito." I was singing until i heard a chuckle. I turn toward the devil himself. Oops i forgot i had a company. Shit. But what so funny? Everyone says i have a nice voice. Then why is he laughing.

"You know the meaning of the lyrics?" He said again laughing. I raised my eyebrows. He knows the language?

"Umm... No actually. It's in Spanish or in Italian may be. I don't know it's meaning." I said rubbing my palms on my jeans.

"It's Spanish princess. And I suggest you to know the meaning of the song before you sing it." He smirked. I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh really? So you tell me the meaning." I challenged him. He chuckled again.

Oh no he just can't laugh at me.

"I don't think you want me to say it princess. " He said with amusement.

Arggg.. remind me why am i here with him?

Because you had a deal ruh. My conscience replied.

Arggggg... Yeah that deal.

When I came to know about the truth that he is the one who wants the orphanage i tried to stop him. He said if i wanted him to leave father and orphanage alone then I have to spend a day with him. I refused but when he says it was for ishu I agreed to come with him. He wants everything perfect for every function of Ishu's wedding. So here i am stuck with this stupid guy.

"We are here." I came out of my thoughts. I opened the door and came out of car.

Better be quite if you don't want to die soon ruh.