09. Knowing sister's love

Veer POV.

I came home after meeting Ruhani. The smile was still playing on my lips. She is sweet actually very sweet. She just changed my decision and the thing is i don't feel bad or angry that I changed my decision. I opened the main door and saw Ishu was still awake sitting in front of TV watching something.

Ishu u should have told me this yourself. I thought you never hide anything from me.

I took two steps forward and then stopped there.

"Miss Ishita Singhania. You disappointed me." I said sternly. She stiffened the remote of TV fell from her hand and she slowly turn toward me her eyes were wide with fear. I raised my eyebrows.

She knew that I was going to meet Ruhani that's why she didn't ask me where i was going this evening and also she didn't called me to know about my whereabouts.

"You shouldn't have done this ishu. I am very disappointed." I told her with my usual cold voice.

"Bha... Bhai i am s.. sor.. sorry." She stuttered. "I wa.. was afraid. Bhai i.. I promise if you want me t.. to leave him i will always ag.. agree with you. Just plz don't be mad at me plz bhai. I only have u left in my family. U are my everything. Plz bhai I can't see u mad or angry at me i am really sorry." She started crying. I never let her cry and always tried to make happy. Still she is thinking that i am not happy in her happiness. She is ready to leave him for me. I smiled. I went toward her and hugged her tightly.

"Shhh.. baby sis. How could you think like that? I am happy in ur happiness. If you love him then i am happy for you two. But first I want to meet him and see if he is genuine or not ok? And what's his name?" I told her and soothed her.

"Yes bhai he also wanted to meet you. His name is Prem Kumar." She said wiping her tears with back of her hand.

"Good ask him to come here tomorrow in the evening. " I told her and patted her head.

"Thanks bhai. Thanks alot. I luv u" she jumped and hugged me tightly.

"Yes but i wanted you to tell me all this but instead you told your friend to tell me about this." She gave me puppy dog eyes

"Bhai. She is my best friend. And she is girl. I thought she will understand my problem that's why I told her first and about telling you. I thought you would be hurt to know that i am in love and you will literally kill that guy that's why I did this." She said fiddling with her fingers. I chuckled.

"Ok now off to bed. Good night sis." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good night bhai" with that she went to her room.

I picked up my phone and called Aman.

'Hello'

' I don't know how but i want each and every detail of Mr. Prem Kumar tomorrow morning. His past history his affairs and family everything. Do it by tomorrow morning or get ready to see the real me."

I said in authoritative voice.

'Okay boss'

With that i ended the call and went to sleep.

************************************
I was running in the jungle and a girl was running away from me. I was chasing her. She was giggling and asking me to catch her.

"Come on Veer come and get me." She yelled as she was running away from me. She started giggling.

I chased her and finally caught her. I pinned her to near by tree and caged her between my arms. I looked at her and realised that she is none other than my princess. A small smile came upon my lips. I leaned closer toward her and she started blushing. I smirked at the effect. She held me by shoulder and started shaking me. I frowned. Why is she shaking me.