10. Sleepover

Ruhani's POV.

I was sitting in my room after having my dinner. I was writing in my dairy Everything about yesterday and today when my phone ringed. I picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"

I snapped at the person on the other side.

"Oye hello miss Drama queen. This is how you talk to your friend?"

I heard Ishu's voice.

"Oh my god. Stupid girl. Its been two days. U didn't called me. U didn't receive my calls. And you didn't even came to boutique. Where the hell are you?"

I asked her with worry and annoyance both.

"There is something I want to tell u Ruh. So if you don't mind. Come over here. Plz. It's important. It can't wait."

My mouth was wide open.

"Are you kidding me? You know what time is it? Its almost half past ten. You want me to come there at this time? You are insane."

I was in total shock.

"Ok don't come. You don't care. I got it. I wanted to tell you something very important and here you are not even understanding me. I didn't knew that you will ditch me like this."

And here starts her emotional drama. And seriously everyone calls me drama queen. What a crazy friends i got.

"Oye stop this shit. Okay i will come there but what about your bhai?"

I asked remembering the last encounter with that devil. I seriously don't want to face him after what happened in the restaurant.

"Don't worry. He isn't here. He will be back in the morning or may be he will come back tomorrow afternoon. He said he have something important to handle."

I sighed. Thank God he is not there. I smiled.

"Okay i'll tell dad that i'll be sleeping over your house. See you in 15. Bye babe."

With that i ended the call. I got up and took a pair of clothes for tomorrow morning. Then I hurried to Dad's room and knocked it. After two brief minutes he opened the door.

"What's wrong sweety? Something is bothering you?" Dad asked rubbing his eyes. He must be sleeping.

"Nothing Dad. Did you took your medicines?" I asked very well knowing he would have forgotten.

"Umm.. i.. uh i might have forgotten about it." He said scratching his head.

I pushed him inside lightly and searched for the medicine when I found them i took a glass of water which was placed on the table near the bed. I gave medicine and water to dad.

"Take it dad. You should take care of yourself. Don't you think? What will you do when i will be no longer here to take care of you? I can't trust Yuvani knowing that she sleep like a 'kumbh Karan'. Plz dad." I said giving him his medicines. There were tears in his eyes. I frowned

"What happen? Did i said something wrong dad?" I said feeling guilty.

"No beta. Its just i am happy my sweet little daughter is grown up now. She knows her responsibilities. I don't even know how will i manage my life after your marriage?" He hugged me.

"Dad Don't worry. I'll come here Daily to meet you. I'll not let you miss me." I smiled.

"Oh actually dad Ishu called. She said she needs me right now. She wants to tell me something and it can't wait. So i was thinking on going there. So I'll stay there for night. Is it ok with you?"  I asked him hoping for a confirmation. I already knew that dad will have no issues with it.