im so sorry

another chapter guys!! hope you like it, and as always sorry for any spelling mistakes. And I know its a short chapter, but hopefully next time it will be longer XD

Chapter 22

Emily's POV

I'm So Sorry 

I walked over to Augustine once more, and saw Terra and Proton on there way to meet us. " I honestly though you were going to kill him Em." Proton said patting me on my head. " I have learned to control myself over the years. I think it paid off. " I say finding my neck less out of Terra's hand and putting it on, than following with the ring. 

After mere moments my wings were gone, so were my claws, fangs and my eyes were a nice normal red, compared to the blazing red they were before. " I'm so sorry Augustine, I never meant for you to get involved with this. I should have known he should he would have done this." I said grabbing his hands and intertwined our fingers together. 

He smiled a sweet smile. " What do you with them? Lysandre and Diantha?" I heard Terra asked me. I looked over at Diantha and Lysandre on the floor. She was sleeping peacefully and he was not... he was in pain. Unable to actually move. " Well, we can take her. Or I will because i'm the strongest and him. Well we can leave him here. I don't really care." I said breaking my hands from Augustine and walking over to Dianatha and picking her up and walking back over to the group of 3. 

I smiled at them. " Let's get of here before people start to arrive." I said to them. They all nodded and I smiled to them. We walked  in dead silence. No one said anything. Well that was until we stepped outside to see houses flipped over and The ultimate weapon out of the ground. " He used it, he did it anyway...  But it looks damaged..." Proton said. " You're right on that one, when he shot it, it must have hit back at itself. It won't be able to be repaired. We'll be fine." I said to the 3 of them. 

" We should head back to Lumiose, get all of this straighten out,  don't want to leave things the way they are now" I said towards the others. I just noticed that it was now dark outside. We had been doing all of this for 14 hours. It hardly felt like 3 hours to be honest. " Comment ma cherie, We have Diantha with us now." I sighed. " Well, Its dark now so I can fly with my wings out, don't worry. I mean how did you think I got here so fast? And Augustine you can fly with Diantha, keep her safe. Terra and Proton can fly back the wya they got here." I smiled " Got it?" This everybody smiled with me and they nodded showing that they know the task at hand. 

" Alright let's hit the road"