Zyneon's Very Own

Hey guys its Emily here! sorry for the lack of updates on the girl who never was, i don't know what to write on it! soooo.... here's a new story from Emily, this is a i guess you can say sequel ish type thing.. idk. As always sorry for any spelling mistakes! 

Chapter one

Zyneon's very own 

The Zyneon region; Known for its difficult league challenge. Out of all the other regions it's said the Zyneon has the strongest trainers as it's gym leaders, elite four and very own Champion. Stealing that Position is no other than Emily Song. She's strong and beautiful; to many that have battled her, ether lost or never even got past her first Pokemon. Emily has been only the champion for a short amount of time. 8 months and change a lot. Emily isn't from the Zyneon region, she, herself is from the beautiful Kalos region. Anybody who had meant Emily would ether get lost in her blazing red eyes or be unable to look into them. 

At the age of 19 ( almost 20 ) she had traveled the Kalos, Unova, Shinoh and Zyneon regions before coming the champion. but she couldn't get anywhere without her beloved team. Her partner from the start, Gerninja. And with the rest of her team: Froslass, Lucario, Roserade, Chandaleur and Gradavoir. 

Even she travelled far and wide, her adventure had just begun.