Never

I really don't like math... but whatever. Anyways here is the nest chapter for this story. I got a message from somebody saying ' where does doctor who fit in?' well, i'm gald you asked. It will come in towards the end of the story. I can't say how because it will ruin the ending. But its coming. As always sorry for any spelling mistakes.

 Never

Chapter 15

Emily's POV

I slowly opened the doors behind me and what I feared most was in front of me. Lysandre and Diantha. Diantha had a sweet smile on her face. but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was afraid. That she wanted to be set free. Lysandre had a smirk on his face as usual. He looked confident but his eyes told me that he knew wasn't going to have success. But the fact that he already knew, made me all the more nervous. 

I took 3 steps forward, left right left. I stopped when I answered. " You got me where you want me. Why don't you do what you want to do. You won't get past me. and you know this."  I turned around and smiled. With my back turned i said. " I brought Terra, like you wanted. I don't understand you want her. Why did you ask.. her.. to come. Oh." " Oh is right Emily." silence filled the room for a moment until Augustine spoke up. " What does he want her for?"

I sighed. I looked at Augustine and smiled. " The same reason for you, Ma chérie. He wants you to watch." my eyes turned to Lysandre " Isn't that right?" He nods his head at me and i turn as a confirmation. " Watch? But watch what?'' Proton yelled angrily. He seemed protective over me. Probably just for Terra's sake. " Watch me save the world. Watch me die. I won't make it out here alive. I never will." I sighed my body still. I felt sad and depressed when I finished my remark. 

" Die, but Emily, you can't..." " Shut up Terra. Nothing ever works out for me. But you have a lot to live for so just go, leave and take Augustine with you. I don't want him seeing me like this. Making him watch would like firing off a bullet at my myself. Just as bad." My voice became stern towards the end of my paragraph.  

I turned to Lysandre. he had the biggest smile i ever seen him wear on his face. He pointed for me to come stand beside him. So I did as I was told and walked slowly up to him. Those were the longest 30 seconds of my life. Augustine was screaming my name but i ignored all of his words. Terra and Proton we're holding him back and telling everything would be okay. My steps became shorter as i got closer. I never thought It would all end here. When I reached the top of the stairs My body froze when Lysandre put his arm around my shoulders. All i heard after that was Lysandre's words ringing out and Terra answering his words. like a command. 

" Her title, What does it mean. i know you all know. Play games and" He pulls out a knife and Terra screams, along with Augustine. Proton had a stern face, while his hands kept Augustine grounded. " She gets it" He laughed. He thought this was a game. For him it was for me it was death sentence. Well that's what Everybody else thought. i had a plan to get out of this. 

" Go ahead Terra, say it. This is where we let my secret fly. Say it, Don't worry about me."  II stood there. Terra, Proton and Lysandre all knew I could get away with ease. But as time went on Terra and Proton were catching on to what I was planning. The only word that Terra let by passed her lips was said with confidence.

"Never" 

Sorry for the shorter chapter this time round. These chapters are getting harder to write so i'm writing them in smaller amounts to make it easier. Thanks so ready guys. don't forget to vote and comment!! 

~ Emily :)