Beauty

Omg.. do you guys hate me for doing that.. i just had to!! here is the next chapter and as always sorry for any spelling mistakes!!

Chapter 8

Beauty 

Emily's POV

Beauty. Why did one word hurt me so much. I looked around at Augustine his eyes big and bold. He knew what was going on. And he didn't tell me? I see whats going on. Nobody seems to trust me. Great! " Lysandre always talked about having a more beautiful world. He asked me once if i wanted to be ever beautiful. He took it into his own mind that he should fulfill his dream. But he wants to kill off everything ugly. And keep everything beautiful.  Start a new he said. I never thought he would go through with it. Emily help us, Please!" Diantha said rubbing her eyes on a napkin she had her bag. " I will do everything I can Diantha, But i can't do it alone." Diantha looked at me with hope in her eyes. She gave me another hug and i smiled at Augustine. 

" What do we do in the mean time?" Augustine asked. " We wait until the moment they strike. When they do We go in with everything we got." I say now standing up showing my self confidence. " But your only here for two weeks" Agustine said now pointing out that he was indeed correct. " I know but, i will come back when it does happen.  promise on my own life" I smiled at this. 

* Couple hours later *

Talked that's all we seemed to do. We never really went anywhere with our conversations. They had asked how things work in Zyneon and i explained just everything that there was. We talked about life in general, Our fame, and our jobs. I checked my my watch it was 11:45pm. " Well its getting late, i better be heading back to the league" Diantha said. I hugged her and she flew off on her Hawlucha. i smiled and headed towards North Boulevard. I stopped to notice that Augustine's hand was on my shoulder. " Meet me At my lab at 8:30am. I want to get started as fast as possible on this research. Two weeks will go by fast Emily." " Sure thing Augustine, See you than!" I smiled at him and walked towards my hotel room. Making sure that i took the stairs. I opened my hotel room door to all my bags on my bed. In perfect order. Gotta love my butlers! I thought i would  do some reading tonight. Who needs sleep? I wait, I don't!! 

* 7 am the next morning *

My alram went off on my phone notify me that it was indeed 7 am on a Sunday morning. This would be my day off back in Zyneon. But not here. I got up took a shower and dressed myself for the long day that was about to unfold. This time i wore, black demin waist high shorts and a nice Purple crop top. it showed my birth mark. If he asked its a tattoo. I put on my famous black high heels that i never went anywhere without them. My makeup as per usual Foundation, black eyeliner, black eye shadow and black mascara.  Lipstick was red, but not too red. I put in my diamond studs that Morty  had given me last Christmas, I swear he had a crush on me. I checked my Watch and it read 8:17am. " Shit!" I yelled I rapidly put on my belt, placed my team on it and grab-ed my computer and my purse. I ran down the stairs. My room was on the 7th floor. Kidding me right? When i finally reached ground floor it was 8:23am.. I had 7 minutes to go pretty much to the other side of the city. Well time for my secret to be blown. Or roller skates. I removed my high heels and put my roller skates on. And believe it or not was there in 6 minutes. I changed my shoes once more and walked inside the lab

. " Right on time Emily" I turned around and saw Augustine's eyes staring me down. He looked amazing in that lab coat of his. I smiled at him and he blushed. Did he like me or something. Nah, I don't think so. " I like to be on time" i laughed at what i had just said. " Emily can i ask you a question?" my eyes filled with worry. what was his question. " Sure, ask away" i said taking a couple steps forward towards Augustine. " How old are you? I mean your very accomplished and you seem young." I smiled at his complements. " I'm 19, Actually my birthday is next week, well 5 days away. I'll be 20 the 14th. Why you wanna know?" I asked him back poking him in the chest. " I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me sometime." He stuttered with his words a bit. But he was asking me out. Professor Sycamore, the totally babe in front of me. Was asking me out to dinner? I am dreaming again? " I really want to get to know you Emily, i needed to know our age i didn't want to seem as a rapist or something. Please if you don't want to say it. I'm 27 I can handle it!" He started sobbing at this point. " Augustine,I would love to go out to dinner with you. But crying really? Is that how you handle things? I hate when people cry i never know what to do."  i laughed at this and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. " C'mon let's get started" 

Augustine's POV

" Augustine, I would love to go out to dinner with you. But crying really? Is that how you handle things? I hate when people cry i never know what to do"  she laughed at her remark and she kissed me on the cheek. I blushed " C'mon let's get started" she said as she dragged me along with her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. I kissed her right on the lips. I couldn't help myself i needed to kiss her. I knew her for a day and she was everything i thought about. she kissed back i was shocked she pulled away. I only saw her beautiful red eyes. They were one of a kind. She pulled me again for another kiss only this time with more passion.

I was so shocked at this. we were like this for a good 5 minutes when i pulled away for breath. She didn't draw one single breath. Did she do this often? I thought to myself. Anyways it didn't matter. She was perfect to me. Beautiful, Smart, Strong and she was like no other woman whom i had ever met. " So when is this Dinner date gonna happen Augustin?" She said pulling her hand through my hair. her eyes looked tired but she didn't show it on her face. " Ton Fête Emily? it seems like the best time, Quoi estce-que tu pense?" I asked lowering my hand to around her waist. " Je pense que ca c'est la meullieur idea du monde." I kissed her again. And we walked togetting into were all the pokemon who were living here. She smiled at the sight of it. And to see her smile it made me smile as well!

Finally Something is actually going on!! Like that took longer than expected!! jezz!! Anyways i am so happy to write the next chapter!! Its her brithday!! ehhh!!! anyways thanks for reading guys!!