Free

Free

Chpater 25

Emily's POV

I looked up at the stars and how they shinned in the dark sky. However the sun was slowly rising in the horizon. I heard the door close behind me and saw Augustine standing in the doorway.

"You alright?"

"Been better."

"I think we all have. I mean a lot of things happened today. I understand why you'd be like this." He sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You know I think you should come back inside. I'm sure your parents would love to stay here with you until he have to leave. They said they something to take care off so they have to depart soon. However they promised to visit again soon." I looked at Augustine and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed back slowly and he placed his hand on my right cheek and I smiled into the kiss. As he pulled away I saw the smile on his face.

"Come on. You're right. I should go back in there." I stood up and Augustine followed me up the stairs and into the living room once again.

"I'm sorry everyone. I guess it was just too much for me to handle. I hope you can forgive me" I looked everyone but mostly my parents.

"Of course sweetie. No harm. We know how hard it to loose somebody close to you." I smiled and we continued talk for another few hours about mindless things. Augustine showed some for his research and it was really interesting. he was such a big nerd.

"Well it's getting time for us to go. I'm sorry it couldn't have been longer" My father says getting up and putting on his jacket.

"Dad. It's okay. You came and that's all that matters. Thanks for coming back" Terra says smiling with Proton having his arm around her waist and I looked over to my mom.

"Visit again soon?" I asked and my mom nodded her head and gave her a quick hug.

I walked them out and saw them fade away into space with the T.A.R.D.I.S.

I turned to Augustine who looked really tired. Terra and proton were still inside. Before my parents left they went to the guest room and went to bed. Now I think it was our turn. As The sun fully over the horizon. Although it didn't matter at all to me.

"Tired?" I asked him and he nodded his head. I took his hand and we went upstairs and crawled into bed together. I curled up beside him and fell asleep for the first time in ages.

I was happy for the time in ages

I was finally free.

So this story is coming to an end. However there will be a sequel. yay!! Two more chapters than the end :)