20's The Time

Snow day!! that means i get to write my story!! I was really excited to write this chapter!! my friend and i are doing a role play ( i'm cool right? ) so i thought to make them interfere with each other. A couple of new characters,  A annoying sister's boyfriend, and Emily get to sing!! whoo!!! The song that's in here I wrote myself i hope you like it guys!! as usual sorry my spelling!!

Chapter 9 

20's The Time

Emily's POV

I got up from ' sleeping' or in my case writing a new song and chords. I thought i'd call it, ' This is Me'. I checked my phone and it said 9:31am. Today was my 20th birthday, Or as I call it, 424. Augustine was taking me seeing around Kalos. Well that's what he said. I thought i would dress semi-causal today, as because we might we doing a lot of walking. My morning routine was the same as per-usual. Shower, Dress and apply all my black makeup. Today's outfit was a black sleeveless dress, my purple belt with my team around my waist. My purple flats, and my purple Barrett on my head. My hair was left in their natural curls. My neck less and ring were on. My makeup was ready and grabbed my bag and left for prism tower. 

He said to meet him at 11:00 so we could go out for lunch. Everything was set. I saw him up ahead, I smiled and ran to meet him. I poked him and he turned to me. His smile grew and so did mine. We weren't dating because we both knew that i would return to Zyneon. But we both wanted too. " Finalment Emily! I thought you had left me here." " I would never leave you Augustine, It took me longer to get ready" " Merci Emily, by the way I love the way you have your hair today" I smiled at his remark." Merci Augustine, It's all natural. I get it from my mom." My smile dropped at my words. " Anyways shall we go?" I asked checking my ring. Last thing I needed was to loose it today. He grabbed my hand and in twined are fingers together. 

 As we walked around Lumiose city, People kept stopping me for pictures with them or they would wish me happy birthday. Augustine and I finally made our way to Vert Plaza where the restaurant was located. We opened the doors to see balloons everywhere. " Happy birthday Emily!!!" dozens of people yelled! I saw my sister and her boyfriend, My elites, Kalos's elites, Diantha and Lumiose city's gym leader Clemont. " Happy birthday sis!" Terra, my sister yelled, she got up and hugged me. " Thanks Terra, And Proton I thought you never wanted to see me again after what I did before" i say lightly hitting him on the arm. " Well not really, You did kill her... but I have Terra now so I'm happy. Anyways your sister dragged me here. All the way from Jhoto!!" I laughed at his remark. " He doesn't know does he? You never told him. Oh Emily." Terra sighed after she finished. " Just don't make him suffer Emily" She took Proton's hand and walked off. " Quoi estce-que tu fait? You look upset" I turned to see Augustine's face. Damn he was beautiful. " Just someone who's here who I thought who never wanted anything to do with me." i bowed my head at my remark.v" Et pourquoi tu pense ca Emily?" " I, I did something very bad to him, I hurt him in so many ways." I walked away at the end of my sentence. And i did't even look back to see Augustine's most likely sad and disappointed face.   

it came to about 7 and we started with gifts. My elites gave me a friendship ring that we would wear at all the time. Terra gave me my ever famous black makeup. Diantha gave me music score sheets so i could finish some of my songs. She knew my hobby well. Other people gave me New IPhone cases and other pointless things that i was still greatful for. Augustine gave me a new computer bag. And it was black. Thank you!! Than there was Proton's gift. He gave me a bottle of blood. Even the scent threw me off. " You bastard!" i said softly so only he could hear me. He just laughed at me. " Quoi est ca Emily?" Augustine asked trying to get closer to me. my red burned with anger. " Juice!" I yelled trying to get me from getting any closer." You, You did that on purpose, You knew he wouldn't know. Who's is it?" He laughed again " Lyra's I kept it all this time." i once again checked my phone. 7:52pm. Just stay calm until 11. For those 3 hours everybody played games until Diantha tossed me my Guitar. " Sing for us" She yelled, Why not " Give me a song" " The one you have been working on lately." I smiled and looked over at Augustine, He had never heard me sing before. Most of these people have to be honest. I smiled again and began strumming chords. 

"I May not be perfect,

( I'll never have it any other way.)

I know I’m not worth it

( but baby you know it too )

Can’t you see that I’m trying

( trying to get through )

But i'll always be me 

( Never gonna change )

This is me

No photocopy

100 percent original

I'm not the one you want me to be

But i don't care, can't you see?

Cause this is Me.

You think you know me

( Well you think wrong )

  You Always say i love you

( but only if you knew)

I know that i'm not perfect

( Never, ever gonna change )

This is me

No photocopy

100 percent original

I'm not the one you want me to be

But i don't care, can't you see?

Cause this is Me.

This is me

Yeah,Yeah

Am i gonna change, 

No, No

i'm gonna let my true colors shine

Yeah, Yeah 

This is me

No photocopy

100 percent original

I'm not the one you want me to be

But i don't care, can't you see?

Cause this is Me.

And i am Never gonna change. "

And with the last note, the room went silent for a short moment before i heard clapping and cheering. Diantha took my Guitar away from me and i went to Augustine. He jumped up and hugged me. i felt happy in his embrace. He let go and looked at me. " You were amazing. You wrote that? I loved it!!" I smiled again and I  looked at Terra. She smiled and gave me thumbs up. " I have been working on it lately. Singing is a big hobby of mine." " Well you're very good" I turned around to see the time and it was 11:15. In the near minutes everybody had left including Augustine and I. He walked me to my hotel. As we reached it. i sighed and looked at him. He was staing at me. " Goodnight Emily, Happy Birthday." I smiled and i kissed him softly on the lips. The way he looked at me after. He was looking into my eyes. The first person to do so. 

And with that he left his lab and i went up the stairs to get to my room. Today was amazing. I thought to myself and i changed into shorts and t-shirt and started to write another song. 

I think this is like the first chapter that didn't end in a cliff hanger!! yay me!! i hope you liked it guys!! thans for reading!!

~Emily!!