Goodbye

So  i hope you like my last chapter, hopefully its not confusing, if so i will clear that up in a future chapter!! As always guys thanks for reading and sorry for any spelling mistakes!! btw. Filler chapter are boring to write!! 

Chapter 10

Goodbye 

Augustine's POV

Emily's Weeks in here Kalos have been some of the best weeks of my life. Her birthday was perfect. She was perfect. Her voice was one of angel. I don't want her to leave. Not one bit!! but we found a reason for Mega Evolution. Something that should have been in plain sight. These Pokémon have a aura to them that other pokémon don't. I learned about a new mega evolution thanks to Emily. I have seen her battle and she amazingly strong. She knocked out all of my pokemon within minutes. She even went easy on me!! 

We were walking together around North boulevard taking in the the sights. She had about 3 hours left here in Kalos. She agreed to a interview, we were heading that way now. Emily was so famous, i'm surprised she was left with any time alone. Every time we went someplace, people would always ask for pictures and/or a autograph. It was unbelievable! 

When we reached the studio where the interview would be held, They hold Emily to remove ALL her makeup, her smile vanished. They wanted to do her all up pretty themselves. She agreed and removed all of her makeup. She was still pale as a ghost. This was the first i have seen her without all that makeup. She still look just as beautiful. When she came out 30 minutes later, she came out her makeup was black again but with hints of red sparkles. her hair was up in a loose bun. This was the first time i saw her hair up. it looked amazing. Her dress was A flaming red just the same as her eyes. As on purpose. her shoes were a nice pair of black heels with diamonds on them. she wore her neck less and ring as always. Those things were always on her. I wonder why?

Emily's POV

I  sat in front of the camera and smiled, and the countdown begun. " Bonjour!! We're here today with The famous Champion Of Zyneon, Originally from the Kalos region she is very well known here. How did feel to be back in Kalos for two whole weeks?" I smiled lightly and answered the question " Amazing, it felt great to back at my roots. I had an amazing time. But all good things must come to an end, if they didn't nothing would ever get started!" The interviewer smiled at my words. " Trues words indeed! Now Emily tell me. What was your reason for coming nobody knows. Is there a reason, or just wanted to come back home.?" I laughed at her comment. " Well two weeks ago i got a very nice call from a certain Kalosian Professor to come help him with his research. And because people made me, they said i needed a vacation. " We both laughed this time around. 

" Seems as if you have had a nice time in kalos than?" she got real close this time around " Yes, I had a fantastic time!" we both smiled. " Now, being Champion only for 9 months, how has it been so far?" My smile grew even more. " At first i didn't think much of it, But now i see that its an privilege to be a title as myself. And i am very honored. Being a champion and coordinator, and a famous person in general. Its a lot to take in" " It must be. Now is there any family members out there that you would like to thank, A mom, dad, brother, sister, etc." my smile faded, but i quickly regained it. " My sister, Terra she's all the way in the Jhoto region. My parents are gone. They left us When i was 16. Terra was 15. We've been extremely close ever since." Her smile faded. I looked over at Augustine and so did his. He looked upset. " I'm so sorry to hear that Emily " " Hey don't worry about, its not your fault." i giggled at my words. " Anyways thanks so much for coming Emily. We hope to see you again some time soon!!" " As so I " we shook hands and we both smiled for the camera. " That was champion of Zyneon region Emily!! and we will see you again tomorrow, same time, same place. Bye!" She waved bye at the camera and we stepped off the set and i ran right to Augustine! 

Augustine's POV

Her parents just left her and her sister? What kind of parents do that!! She looked really upset after she finished her interview. She came off set only to run towards me. She had tears in her eyes. I ran up to her and gave her a big Hug. " C'est Okay Emily. Everything will be okay. You understand me?" she stopped crying at that point. Her makeup looked still the way it was before. She looked as if never had been crying at all. " I know, Let's just go okay? They should be here by now." You could still tell she was upset. I agreed and we headed towards Lumiose city's airport where her plane would be waiting for her. We walked through Lumiose city until we came to a stop at the airport. A Man with a dark blue suit came out to greet Emily. " Jeffrey!!" Emily yelled before she took off and gave him a hug. She gave him a long hug, Her smile was beautiful! She looked back at me and gave me a hug as well. " I'll Miss you Augustine! I love you!" She whispered so only I could hear her. " I'll miss you too Emily. Please do come back sometime tho." I said lifting her up, She was lighter than i thought. Doesn't matter. 

" I will... She gave me a kiss on the check. and smiled and turned and walked away. Leaving my sight. " Goodbye my love." I said ever so softly. I did not want her to leave. Two weeks with her, she changed my life forever. She was so different from any other girlfriends i had before. When her plane had finally left i turned and headed for my flat above my lab. I was never far from work that;s for sure. People always would tell i was married to my work. in a way I was. Always with my research on me. It's crazy, other words so am I. 

Emily's POV

When my plane had taken off I changed out of this dress and returned to everyday makeup. I was gonna be lazy today so black leggings and a Silver hoddie, Silver flats, and i just left my hair the way it was. The flight back to Zyneon was very boring. I was working on my new song. It's called ' My Lies ' . When we touched back down in Zyneon I was greeted by Simon, Jade, Annalise and Lucas. We shared our hugs and i went into the full champion mode once again. I had a meeting later that with all the gym leaders, Elites, and myself. Boring. But i had do these meetings every month to check up with everyone. Well lets get back into i guess. I sighed and let my days fly by as if they weren't even there. I never thought one call would change everything. And it did.