STOP!

Another eventfull chapter... well i think so! And as always sorry for any spelling mistakes!! Also somebody asked me if the girl in the cover photo is Emily... Yes, yes it is. but Emily has more tattoos!! 

P.S THIS CHAPTER HAS FIGHTING, BLOOD, SWEARING, AND VIOLENCE. YOU ARE WARNED!! 

Chapter 18

STOP!

Emily's POV

I landed on my feet and stood on the ground firmly in front of Lysandre. I knew that he was afraid. He had never seen this part of me. Nether has Augustine. I knew he was afraid. And to be honest I was a little bit too! " I'll give you a 10 second start to get away from me" I said to Lysandre. He stepped back and ran. " 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. And Your gone!" I yelled and soared into the air. I saw him run. He was a strong man. He didn't want to be made fun of. but we're not all perfect. I flew in front of him and landed before him. 

He stepped back and I looked back to Augustine who was to afraid to even move. Terra and Proton we're shaking their heads telling me not to do this. I had so many people's blood on my hands. They didn't want anybody else's as well.

I looked back over at Lysandre he was UN-moving. I lifted up my Right hand picked him by the neck. He struggled to get free. I was a small girl. And I was lifting up a 170 pound man. Augustine's eyes just fell. Terra and Proton remained still and Diantha was screaming at me to set him free. " You let my secret free. You made my life more complicated than it needed to be. You hurt my friends, Family and the world. I would do anything to save the universe. And i'm doing it right now" 

I lifted him up even more and moved my hand quickly to the left and let him fly across the room into a wall. Everyone screamed at me. i was too far gone to stop. I always finish what I start. I ran over the room with great speed. So basically no one could see me move only disappear and re-appear. I let my nails grow more and dug them into his skin. He cried out in pain. He was bleeding so much. I took him in my hands and placed my hands around his neck. 

" Emily arrete! You're going to kill him!" Augustine yelled and i just carried on. But I heard Proton say something back to him. " Augustine, She's killed before. Many people. She hates being the way she is. But when she is pissed off in this form there is NOTHING we can do to stop her. Believe me. We've tried." He was right. They did try and stop me before. Nothing good ever came out of it though. 

I let my angry take the most of me and i flung him right in front of Augustine. Lysandre fell and he was screaming out in pain. Serves him right. I walked slowly over to him. Blood dripped from my nails and onto the ground. I licked the fingers as I got close to him and picked him up once more. " This is who I am. I'm sorry" I looked over to Augustine. He was crying. I mean I was killing his best friend. But he was kinda like family to me. Diantha was crying her eyes out and Terra and Proton were just standing there waiting for me to make my next move. 

" Please, Just stop Emily" I dropped Lysandre onto the ground once again. "Just  Fucking watch me" I said. i was angry. He was sad. I bent down in front of lysandre and let my fangs grow even more. And I bit him. The first time i actually bit somebody since I turned. He screamed. Hell! Everybody screamed! 

I Let my fangs out of his neck when I heard something calling me. I knew that voice. The voice i have not heard in over 400 years. But all the voice said was one word that Rung through my mind, memories and most of all Me.

" STOP!"

Okay now i'm really excited to post the next chapter!!