Blood

Where things get a little violent... and as always sorry any spelling mistakes!!! 

Chapter 16

Blood

Emily's POV

Never, Never was the right word. Because I'm never getting out of here. I stood there Lysandre's knife up to my neck. I looked up at him. He looked back down with a smirk on his face. Than he spoke. " What happens next, hey Em? Wanna tell them what happens next?" I felt like dying. Jumping off a 100 foot cliff. I had to stay strong for everybody. The world is depending on me. 

" I don't know what you mean Lysandre!" I said quietly so that only he could hear me. He laughed. He just laughed when he slowly glided the blade around my neck. Hard enough to draw my red blood. It didn't hurt. Something so small as that wouldn't hurt someone who is dead. " Emily!" Augustine saw what was happening. He saw my blood fall down my neck until it just stopped. The cut had disappeared. It was gone. Lysandre didn't know this part of me. " What's going here?! What just happened?!" I laughed. " You don't know me at all. All you know is that everything is triggered by ring and neck less. And in a way you're right. But I won't let you get away with this" I smirked. He looked afraid. Scared. Have I over done it?

I needed to break free. I smiled and yelled " It Ends here Lysandre!!" i kneed back and he fell right to the ground. I broke free but It all ended when Grunts and admins grabbed me and threw me into a wall. "Emily!" Augustine yelled. 

" Blood will be shed tonight. And it won't be mine" Lysandre said. He looked angry. I didn't blame him but he needed to know his place. I looked up to see my black hair in front of my face. " I think you got words mixed up. Because blood will be shed, and it won't be MINE! Its time for to learn your place." i remove my cape and zipper my dress down to reveal black shorts and a black crop top. with my team safe with Terra. Everything will be fine. i still wore my heels. But now you could see my tattoos with ease. The one that went down my shoulder and down my back. A couple on my legs. Some on my arms. And a star on my right hip. I walked up to Lysandre who was staring at me. Ew.. This is guy is a freak. Lifted my left foot up and round house kicked him right in the back, He fell right to the ground yelling in pain. He turned over to get up but before he could I placed my right foot on top of him. 

" It's time to give up Lysandre." I said now placing my hands on my hips. I removed my foot from his body and stood up straight. " it's time for you to give up, Emily" He got up and return to the position with in a head lock. " Any last words, Emily Terra song?" He return the blade up to my neck. "Goodbye" He smiled and all I heard him say was " NOW!" he yelled as loud as he could. 

A moment of silence filled the whole room. Until a loud 'BOOM' happened. Lysandre's knife hit my neck once again. But this time wasn't in contact with my skin. It ripped my neck less off my neck and i heard it drop to the ground before I was pushed back by the impact of the explosion. 

  I stayed there in the dark surrounded by the smell of blood and decay. It's over. 

Ooohhh Things are about to get a bit tricky with Emily!! Thanks for reading!!