City Streets

Hey Guys!! It's Emily!! whooo!! Hope you guys liked the last chapter, and if you guys are not following, Emily is a OC. Anyways here is the trip to Lumiose City and the beautiful kalos region. As always sorry for any spelling mistakes!! 

Chapter 3- City Streets

Emily's POV

I ran around my champion's room, trying to get everything i needed to aid the Professor. I found my blue suitcase's and I started to put everything neatly into the suitcases. Clothes, shoes, potions, soaps and towels, and everything else i could think of. All of this took longer than expected, I looked at my clock on my bedroom wall; it read 11:32pm. 4 hours since Augustine and I have had our conversation. Only me could take this long. I pick up my black belt and clip it around my waist. And place my team on it, one by one. 

I pick up my bags and slowly head outside to meet Jeffrey get a move on to Kalos. " Okay, I have everything and I am ready to get a move on" I say moving closer to Jeffrey. He looked at me with a smile and said " Miss Song, you will be missed, Have a nice time." He bows and re-enters the league. 

I walk up to my plane, a smile on my face. I head up the steps and place my things towards the back of the plane. I seat myself the opposite side of my things and i take out my computer to do some research on mega evolution before i get there. Kalos and Zyneon have a 4 hour time difference and its a 7 hours flight. I mean there is 3 regions in between us. I spent 2 hours typing everything i already knew about mega evolution, and the next 4 hours doing research with the stones, mega ring and what I could find online. I wanted to make a good first impression. Doing this was at least something, in stead of nothing. After that I typed up all the forms of mega evolution, every Pokémon that could, and there stone names. 

I don't really sleep much, so i frigured two hours wouldn't even matter. I took shower, and got myself ready to meet the professor. ( i know i'm so cool, a shower on a plane ). I let the hot water poor down my back, slowly, i know for a fact i spent too long in there. I began brushing out my long black hair, but when I began to re-part it, as it always fucks up. I got a call on my phone, I set my brush down, and grabbed my phone off the counter. I saw Diantha's picture show up on my phone, as i just about lost it! " Hello?" i ask into the phone softly. " Oh mon tout, Emily!! Somebody told me that you were coming back to Kalos!! Omg, we need to hang out, get caught up with each other.." she couldn't finish her sentence before i cut her off. " Diantha, yea it's nice to talk to you as well, and yes i'm helping Professor Sycamore with Mega evolution" i say trying to calm her down, she always had a lot of energy back in the days. " Omg, Augustine, good luck with him Emily, He's a handful! But he is very sweet, and kind!" Diantha says, her voice softer and more calm. " Thanks Diantha, I guess i will need all the help I can get!" i say letting out a small giggle. " We need to get together, how does tomorrow for lunch sound?" " sounds amazing, i have to go but i will see you tomorrow, meet me at the Professor's lab around noon! bye Diantha!" and with that i hung up the phone, and began to brush my hair again. 

All together it took me an hours to get ready, i don't know how I take so long. I straightened my long black hair and let my bangs fall in front of my left eye. My makeup consisted of black eye liner, black eye shadow, mascara, and a bubble gum pink lip stick. After that i got dressed into a nice black dress with a bubble gum pink belt to match my makeup. I finished it off a pair of black high heel ankle boots. I put on my black jean jacket over top, and went to check the time. My phone read 1:20pm. I told my pilot to take everything to my hotel room while i went searching for the Professor's lab.  

I slowly desend the stairs of my plane only to stop at the bottom to see the beautiful Lumiose City. There was flowers everywhere, just like I remember it! I start to walk around South boulevard taking in all of the shops, flowers and people. I forgot how big Lumiose city was, it took me about 15 minutes to stop a building that said ' Sycamore Pokémon Lab' I take a deep breath before taking my first step into the building. I open the door slowly as soon as I close it behind me, suddenly  I hear a bone breaking scream. 

Cliff hanger!! :P