It starts here

Exams suck!!!! that's all i am saying!! Thanks for reading guys and as always sorry for spelling mistakes!! Things also get very heated here!! Also, there will be lots of POV changes in this chapter! 

Chapter 11

It starts here

Augustine's POV

November 11th. It has been over 4 months since Emily had been here in Kalos. Her Picture after she left was all over the news. Having the most powerful trainer in there city was a big thing. People still talked about her. Never once had she called me. No pictures, No emails. Nothing. I was working in my lab one day when Diantha comes running in. All color drained from her face. " It started, Augustine, Lysandre left to the ultimate weapon. Call Emily. NOW!!" She yelled at me. But she was right. Emily knew Lysandre well. Diantha as well. As girlfriend and Foster sister. There was a lot they knew about my best friend that i most likely did not know. 

" If you don't, I will!!!" She looked like her whole world has been torn apart. Lysandre is her boyfriend after all, my best- friend and Emily and her sister are foster siblings. I grab my phone and dial Emily's cell phone number. I hear it ring and i hear Emily's voice ring through my hears. I felt so good to hear her voice again. " Hello This is Champion Emily of the Zyneon Region, how may help you?" Emily asked, she sounded stressed, Meeting, Battles maybe, idk.. " Emily its Augustine. its Lysandre. It's Started" She didn't say anything " It's also 4:00am here Augustine. I'll be there soon." she hung up and all i heard was silence. 

Emily's POV

4am totally the best time to get a call for this. There was no time to get out my flying type pokemon, no time for taking or getting a plane. I changed into my champion's outfit and UN locked my neck less and placed it in my bag. My team around my waist and i was ready. I let my black wings come out and i flew my way towards lumiose city. I picked up my phone while i was in flight and called Terra. It rang for a few seconds and i heard my little sister's voice. " Terra, It's Emily. I need your help. Lysandre has begun his plan here. I need you to meet me at Prism tower in lumiose city. Kalos region. ASAP please!! " i yelled over the high winds. " Sure thing sis. We'' be there as fast as we can." " Thanks!!" i hung up and let my wings carry me through the skies.

It didn't take me too long. I was pretty fast on my feet and in the air. i'm not really sure what I will be expecting being back in Kalos. Or what my elites and Jeffrey will say when they find out that i'm missing. I'll call them later. The sun was rising in Kalos when i had reached it. About 7am i thought. I went lower into the sky, and landed myself behind North boulevard pokemon center. I re-entered Kalos time on my phone so i wouldn't confused and It showed me the time of 7:09am. Okay lets go to Augustine's Lab.I returned my neck less around my neck and left. I Ran there. Not even at half of my full speed. But the max of what normal people could do.  

And within 7 minutes I was face to face with Sycamore pokémon lab. It was now or never because it all starts here. i opened those Oak doors to be faced with Augustine and Diantha. She was crying. I honestly don't blame her. When i entered they notice me within seconds. My cape trailing behind me as i walked closer to Augustine. My champion outfit was My long Black cape. And when i mean long i mean 8 feet long and i was only 5" 8'. A blue sleeveless dress with black lace around the top. It came down around my feet so you could almost not see my shoes. My shoes were black like my cape and with diamonds all over. Bracelets and rings covered my hands and writs. My neck less was the only thing around my neck. And you could see my birthmark on my should just barely. My makeup was overly black. Everything was black, Nails, eye makeup and lipstick. i looked like a proper goth princess. 

Augustine's Eyes dropped at my sight. He had never seen me in my champion's outfit. Diantha had tho. This was no shocker. I ran and hugged Augustine. He kissed me like he never had before i guess he missed me. " Emily, I don't care the distance just please be my girlfriend.I love you" He had my lipstick on him. I would need to fix mine..again... " I love you too Augustine but only if you knew" His smile disappeared. " So is that a yes or no?" I laughed at his words " It means Yes you big dummy" I pulled him and kissed him again. " Stop being all lovie and let's go!!" Diantha yelled at us, we just smiled.  " We need to meet my sister and her boyfriend at prism tower. I asked for there help when i was flying here. They should be here soon." they nodded and we headed towards prism tower. 

Terra's POV 

" Terra Can you please tell what's going on?!" Proton had asked me this question at least 10 times. " I told you that i would explain once we got there, and where almost there so you can wait!" he crossed his arms and me and smirk. God he is such a kid. Even tho his 3 years older than me. I'm 19 his 22. It was hard sometimes. " Look prism tower!! Talonflame, please lower us in front of prism tower!!!" My bird pokemon nodded and slowly let us down in front of the amazing Lumiose Gym. " Emily!!" She turned her head and smiled. I knew that cape anywhere. 

Emily's POV

As soon as my sister came into our group. Augustine grabbed my hand and smiled. " So what's the plan Emily?" Diantha asked. " Well Proton and Terra i want you two, to go around and help anybody who needs help. Check all the pokemon centers in lumiose. I will call you if i need you for anything else." they nodded. " Augustine, Diantha and I are going to find Lysandre and put a stop to him. Now c'mon because It starts here!"