Who are you?

Hey guys sorry for the wait, i had no idea what to write until my friend gave an idea to go off of! As always guys sorry any spelling mistakes!! P.S there will be time skips in the this chapter!!

Chapter 6

Who are you?

Augustine's POV

" Emily, the marks on your neck; how did they get there"? I asked pulling back her long black hair. They looked like bite marks. Could have something had happened when she was a child? I had no time to ask her, because she had picked her bag and left my Office fairly quick. Amazing speed, like lighting. 

It wasn't humanly possible i thought. i look over to see her computer bag on the floor. I open her computer up only to find a 7 page report on mega evolution. When did she do this? I closed it to find her background showing up before my eyes. It was her, maybe 2 years ago. And what looked to be her parents. They looked so happy, The only thing i noticed was that her eyes weren't red. And she didn't look as pale as she does now. Her hair also was a natrual black with blond highlights making her hair a nice carmel brown. But you could see her black hair in back of her highlights. 

I went back to her document and read through everything. She had done so much work, With the pokemon themselves, and the their stones. All of this took at least an hour to read. I took a look at my watch and it read 5:52pm. I guess it was time to go home. I wonder how Emily was doing. She seemed brothered by the question i had asked her eariler. All i want to do is, get to know her. 

Emily's POV

I walked around south boulevard for roughly an hour. I thought i might as well go back and apologize for the way i had acted towards The Professor. I mean i needed my computer back anyways. So i turned at a 180 degree angle and made my way back. And if my laptop was even an mm off par. Than someone would have some explaining to do. It only took me about 20 minutes to walk there, consorting i was on pretty much the other side of the city. I took a step into the professor's lab only to bump into someone, and i fall down the stairs. This was NOT my day... " Are you fucking kidding me? I hate life, why can't i just die! " i say forgetting that the person whom i bumped into was still around. " Emily?" I looked up to see the professor standing above me. " I just came out to find and return your Computer, and to go get some more Coffee. Would you like to come with me ma Petite?" He handed me my laptop case and i slung it over my shoulders. " I don't usually drink coffee" i say getting up and brushing the dust off my dress and jacket. I took off my jacket and reveal my birth mark on my shoulder, it was plain to sight since my dress had no sleeves. I saw the professor's eye grow at my actions. " You opened my computer, why?" i asked him, making my way down the stairs. " Mais, non! why would i do such a thing?!" i looked at him. " You need i did not leave my computer on this side when i had left it" i look at him giving him a play full shove. he shivered at my touch. Yeah, i don't like that my skin is always so cold. " You're good mon amie, but your research it called to me!! and it was fantastic work!  I read all of it." damn he read it all?

" Emily, it was very long, how long did take you to write it?' he asked opening the door to the cafe just down the street from his lab. In lumiose i swear there is like 100 of them! " Not long, i spent all of last night writing it up. It only took about 6 hours, nothing big" i said standing beside Augustine while he ordered his coffee. I asked for a Iced coffee. and Payed and sat next to Augustine in a booth. " Emily, qui etait dans ton photo, your background on your computer." my parents, man should i tell him, i mean better late than never. " My parents, before they left me. I was 16 when they had left." i say taking a sip of my ice cold drink. " Oh Emily. I'm so sorry. btw let's change subject. Your neck, you never answered my question." great here we go, not even one day. " Its a long story actually" i say taking more sip of my rink trying to aviod eye contact, since i was not wearing my sunglasses. " J'ai beaucoup de temps Emily"i sigh and begin my story. 

" Well let's start from before i was born, my parents, both of them are time lords, or in other words. Aliens. So am i. Time lords can alter time with having it backfire on yourself. They alao have two hearts. When a time lord dies they can save themselfs by regenerating. Regeneration is when we take all of that engery and use it to change ourselves completely. New body, new personalty, new everything EXPECT soul and memories. And with the marks on my neck. When i was 18, like actually 18 my boyfriend at the time was a vampire. And he bit me. So i chnaged into a vampire- timelord. For me i wear a neck less and it keeps me from changing into my real from. Like my wings, fangs, claws, etc. The ring I wear keeps me from burning in the sun and i know you're asking my real is actually 423. Now have any questions?" i say looking into his eyes. He gave me a confused look and i heard was " Who are you?"