Chapter 39

Riker's Point Of View.

"Well save her!!!" I spat, throwing my arms in the air.

- Later-

"Well, nothing serious but her back should be under a pillow until next Sunday." He recommends. "Thank you!" My mom sobs. He nods and walks off to start driving again. Everybody walks away and it leaves me with Rydel who's staring at the ceiling. I rub her hand gently and she jumps a little bit. "Riker... Ouch. It hurts." She whines. "I know, beautiful." I reply. "But Rydel, I have to ask you something, can you please stand up, for a little?" I ask. She nods and stands up slowly with my help. I stand one knee and pull out the ring; Rydel gasps. "Rydel, ever since I started dating you, I've always felt sparks when we touch or kiss. I love you and forever will. That's why I wanna ask........ Will you marry me?" I ask; and she gasps and covers her mouth. Please say yes. "YES!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!" She screams. I slide the ring on her finger and stand up properly. I cup her face with my palms and kiss her. She kisses me back, relaxing. After a while, we pull away and I grab Rydel's hand and lead her to the front center. "Guys!!! Guess what?! Rydel and I are getting married!!!" I announce. They all scream, except for Ratliff, and jump up and down. "PROVE IT!!!" Rocky and Ryland say. Rydel shows them the ring snd they squeal like fangirls.

😜👑😊😜👑😊😜👑😊😜👑😊😜👑😊😜👑😊😜

Sorry it's short!! But Riker & Rydel are getting married!!! And the sequel is COMING UP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

-Maddie...