Chapter 15

Rydel's Point Of View

"Delly!!! Get up." I heard a voice whisper. Probably Riker waking us up for vocal warm ups. I opened my eyes and saw he l'a sill asleep. I turned aroun ld and saw Ratliff. "Ell? What are you doing waking me up so early?" I asked him, with my voice hoarse. "It's like 3 a.m! I needed to talk to you without Riker following us or interruptin' us with kissing you." He snapped. I flinched. "Okay?" I pulled myself out of the bunk and followed Ratliff to the back center. When I turned around, Ellington smashed his lips on mine without any warning. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. "WHAT. THE. HECK?!" Oh. No!! That's Riker! Ratliff pulled away and smirked at him. I turned around. Yep, It's Riker. "What were you doing kissing her?!" He snapped. "Isn't it obvious? I LIKE HER!" He snapped back. I tried to rush to Riker, but Ratliff pulled me back and it caused me to fall. "Ow!" I whimpered as I touched my arm, which hurt the most. "RYDEL!!" Riker screamed. Great, I hurt my arm, forehead, and legs. He ran over to me and so did Ratliff. Riker pushed him away from me, not wanting him near me. "What hurts, princess?" Riker asked. "My legs, forhead, and arm!" I sobbed. He picked me up but before that, Ratliff kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, babe." He smirked. "LEAVE. HER. ALONE!!!" Riker yelled as I covered my ears. "Sorry, my love." He apologized. I smiled at him, reassuring that I was sorta fine.