Chapter 36

3 Months Later

Rydel's Point Of View

Today is the day!!! Today is when Riker finally comes back to California from touring with the cast of Glee!!! It was 7:57. Which meant Riker should be arriving in 2 minutes. 7:58.......... 7:59...........8:00. Then there was knock on the door. I sat in my bed a little more and waited for a few more minutes. Finally; I walked downstairs and spotted Riker. He looked at me and smiled. "RIKER!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards him. He embraced me in a tight hug. "I missed you, Riker. You don't know how much." I explain. "I missed you too, babe." He cooes. I look at him and he looks back. "Your hair is a mess, beautiful. But nothing could ever look bad on you." He soothes. I nod at him. "She couldn't get any sleep, and I had to go and comfort her. All she would do was mumble your name when se was asleep." Rocky perks up. Oh- no! "So you mean you kissed her?!" Riker spat. "What?" Rocky asked; confused. "What I do when I comfort Rydel is kiss her!" He explains. "No!! I didn't kiss her!! I was trying to get her to sleep, so I finally gave up and gave her one of your shirts so she could calm down!" He tells Riker. He looks at me and I nod. "Fine. But don't let me see you be so... so MUSHY or elses I'll hurt you, Rocky!" He threatens. Riker grabs me by my arm and leads me to my room. He closes the door. "Riker, I miss-!" I start but I was cut off. "Shhh, babe. The important this is were together now. And I'll never leave you. Ever!" He tells me. "It was like I-I was falling apart." I tell him. He kisses me on my lips making me urge to kiss back; which I do. Our lips move in perfect sync. Riker grabs my hand and then stops. He pulls away and looks at my hand. He's queit for a while, and then smiles. "You wore it." He told me. He motions to my promise ring. I nod at him and he holds me tight.