Chapter 38

Riker's Point Of View
"Riker, stop." Rydel moans. I'm licking the back of her neck to start giving her a hickey. Why? Well, apparently some boys couldn't srop checking out my lovely girlfriend. So today, we are going to take a walk in Spain, yes Spain, to eat. And then do some interviews, and then the show starts. "Riker..." Rydel trails off. I massage her neck and she starts to relax. "Rydel...." I mimick her tone. I start to bite on her neck and soon I finish. Rydel touches the spot I left and gasps. "Riker!!! You just gave me hickey!!" She spats. I turn her around and move her closer to me. "I did, didn't I?" I asked, playing dumb. "YES!!" She squirms. "Oh well. What are we gonna do now about that! Maybe now, boys can now know that your like my..... property, babe." I whisper. "Property? Are you trying to OWN me?!" She asks. "No. I just want boys to know that your NOT single. Your MINE." I keep on whispering. I smirk at my little comment. "Ugh, whatever." Rydel says annoyed. She's about to turn around when I grab hold of her waist. I pull her closer to me and kiss her on the lips. She doesn't kiss back, but I know how she can budge. I pressure her into the kiss, the way she likes it. She starts to kiss back and then runs her hand through my dirty blonde hair. 'Oh gosh. Why does this always turn me on?' She starts to pull my hair and I moan. 'Oh my gosh.' I pull away quickly and then Rydel smirks. She giggles and I roll my eyes playfully. "Hey, babe. Hey...... you." I hear a voice boom. I look over and see Ratliff right there with a disgisted look on his face. He walks towards Rydel and grabs her and carries her bridal style. "AHH! Riker!!!" She squirms. "PUT HER DOWN, ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF!!" I yell at him. "No way am I putting my BABE down." He says loud enough for me to hear. I grit my teeth. "R-Ra-atli-iff. Le-eave me alone." Rydel says. Her petite and gorgeous body is pinned against the wall. He ignores her and keeps on smirking as he pind her harder to the wall. She sinks to the floor and faints."NO!!! RYDEL!! DON'T, PLEASE DON'T!!!! MY PERFECT BÆDON'T LEAVE!!!" I plead to her. I know excactly what is happening right now. Whenever somebody pins Rydel extremely hard to a surface, she sinks to the floor and faints. I figured that out when I hurt her myself. "MOM!! DAD!! ROSS!! ROCKY!!! RYLAND!!!!" I yell. I shove Ratliff to the side and grab my unconcious little girl and look at her skin; she's extremely pale. Everybody but Ratliff rushes into the room and stares at Rydel. "What happened, sweetie?!" Mom asks calmly yet worried. "HE!! HE PINNED MY PRINCESS TO THE WALL! HARD!!! And she- she fainted." I spat. My dad rushes to her and helps me carry the beautiful girl. "We need a doctor!!" Rocky screeches. The bus stops and the bus driver comes in. "Umm, ma'am. I'm not just a bus driver. I'm a doctor as well." He explains.