Chapter 34

-Flashback-
[Re- Cap]
Rydel's Point Of View
"But you wanted to move to California for this. And....... and I'm not gonna stop you, Riker." I reply to him. "Let's go...." I continue and wipe my face with my hands; making it look like I didn't cry.
[Now]
😜😊⚡🌙☁⛅☀🌜⛄💝🎈🐥🐣🐤🐾💐🌸🌈❄ (A/N See that?! Lol)
-Still with the Flashback-
Riker's Point Of View
I felt really bad for Rydel. I mean she IS my girlfriend, but why does she still want me to go? I replay what she said in my head: "But you wanted to move to California for this. And...... and I'm not gonna stop you, Riker." I look over her and see a tear shed from her eye. I wipe it away with my eye. She looks at me and gives me a weak, but still beautiful, smile. I smile back at her and kiss her cheek. We walk downstairs and see that the Glee cast is there. "Hey!! Ready to go?" (A/N I don't watch Glee so I'll be making up the names!) Mellissa tells me. "Yeah." I reply at her. I look over and see Rocky's arms around Rydel's waist; whispering in her ear. She nods as a tear falls from her eye. Rocky kisses her forhead, and rubs her shoulder while smiling. Rydel looks at him and whispers something to him then he answers her. He looks up and I glare at him for HIMSELF acting like HE'S her boyfriend. He pretends not to see me and fixes a strand of hair onto the back of Rydel's ear. "Riker? C'mon we already grabbed your bag and we put it in the tour bus. LET'S GO!!" Calum said. "Oh right! Let me just say bye to everyone." I tell him. He nods and walks out. I walk over to my brothers and hug them, "Bye, little bros." They say goodbye to me and then I reach Rocky & Rydel. I pat Rocky's back and side hug him since he's still hugging Rydel. "Bye, dude. And watchout for my little bæ. I give you permission to act like her older brother." I explain. "Thanks, Riker." He replies. I look down at Rydel and see she's staring at her feet. I lift her chin up with 2 fingers, giving her no option than to look at me. Her hazel eyes stare into my soul. She rests her head on my chest as I rub her hair up and down. "Don't worry, princess. You'll survive." I cooe. She shakes her head. "I can't, Riker. I just can't." She tells me from underneath her head. "You can, my love." I tell her. "Goodbye, little love." I tell her and I kiss the top off her head. She grabs my hand and squezes it. (A/N Might have spelle that wrong!) She kisses the top of it and with that, I leave. Our hands seperating with each step I take. "I'll miss you guys. Bye, princess." I say one last time. She looks up and waves goodbye. "I love you, Riker." She perks. "Me too, Rydel." I say and then I close the door.