Chapter 6

Rydel's Point Of View
After we stopped dancing, we all went to the mall to eat. On our way to the food court, I bumped into somebody, making me fall down. "OH MY GOSH! Are you okay?!" The person asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I said as the person picked me up. "Um, I'm Dallas." He said. I looked up and saw that he had black hair and green eyes. "Oh, I'm Rydel." I responded. He shook my hand. "You wanna get something to eat?" He asked. He was a little cute, but not like Riker. "Um, I'm kinda here with my-!" I got cut off by the boys. "Brothers!" They said in unision. I looked over and saw Riker glaring at the guy. "Oh, sorry. But here's my number if you wanna hang out." He said handing me his number. I nodded and walked away. "Uugh." I heard Riker say. We sat down and I said, "How about the 3 of you, go buy something to eat at Chick-Fil-A? I asked Ross, Rocky, & Ratliff. They nodded and got up. "Let me see that number." Riker said. I handed it to him and once he grabbed it , her ripped it. "Thank you." I sighed. "Wait! You actually think the guy's cute?!" He said with a little hurt in his voice. "Of course not!" I replied. "Not as cute as you." I whispered in his ear. He sighed in relief.