Chapter 28

Rydel's Point Of View

As we huddle into Riker's car, I keep on smiling at the tought of our first date. "So where are we going, Rikey?" I asked him. He smirked and took my hand in his. "It's a suprise, bæ." He replied. I frowned at his reply. I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes. He chuckled and said "That won't work tonight, Rydel." I rolled my eyes playfully. 'Darn it!'

-SKIPPING TIEMPO- (A/N Spanish for time)

We arrived moments later at a park. I checked my phone and saw the time was 8:26. "C'mon Rydel!" Riker said grabbing my hand and leading me to some place I don't know. When he stops walking, I see there's a blanket under a tree, rose petals surrounding the blanket, 3 candles sitting on the petals, and a picnic basket. "Riker!! You shouldn't have done all of this!!" I sighed.

Riker's Point Of View

"Riker!! You shouldn't have done all of this!!" She sighed. I sat her down before I answered, and cupped her perfect face in my hands. "Yes, I did. For you, I would buy you a million of supplies that you needed." I said to her. Rydel blushed and smiled. I kissed her lips still cupping her face in my hands. She smiled throught our lip locking moment. I pulled away and grinned. I interwined our hands and opened up the picnic basket with my free hand. "Let's get started with this date, princess!" I popped.