Chapter 35

Rydel's Point Of View

After Riker left, Rocky hugs me tighter. I snug into his chest. 'Why did you let him leave?' I'll never know why I did that. "Rydel?" He whispers into my ear. "Yeah, Rocky?" I answer back. "Go upstairs and I'll bring you some food to eat. Then go take a lottle cat nap. 'Kay?" He asks. I nod at him; and he kisses the top of my forhead. I can't help feeling it's Riker. I trudge upstairs, holding onto the rail. I go to my pink and white room. I grab my phone and unlock it. I got to my photos and look through my album of Riker and I's pictures. I click on one and stare at it. I'm on Riker's lap with my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. Ross took the picture a long time ago. Rocky comes in my room with a piece of cheescake on a plate. "Here you go, Delly." He tells me and hands me the plate. He sits next to me and opens his mouth, "You think you can survive withouth..... Riker?" He asks. I shake my head while taking a bite of the cheesecake. "Well, when your done, take a little nap, Delly." I nod as he leaves. I grab my computer and open it. I go to skype and wait for it to load. I stuff my face with cheesecake. I see if Riker is online and I click on him. It downloads quickly and Riker pops up. "Riker...." I start off. I cover my face with my hands and start to sob. "Babe, please don't cry." He comforts. "I can't. Please, I miss you already, Riker." I say. "Princess, don't. You can survi-." I cut him off. "I CAN'T!! I JUST CAN'T!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Riker." I tell him. "It's okay, baby. It's okay." He soothes. I shake my head while still crying with my arms still in my head. "Riker, I can't live without you. I don't know why I was so- so, DUMB to let you go. I knew I couldn't survive." I say to him. "No, babe, you are NOT!! Rydel, I never want you to call yourself that. NEVER!!" He tells me. "Babe, just remeber the promise ring I gave you. That way you WILL survive" He tells me. I nod and bite my lip. "I gotta go. Anything else?" He tells me. "Oh um.... promise me you won't fall in love with other girls. I just need you to love me, Riker. Forever." I tell him. "Never, princess. I only love you." He says. "Bye, little love." He pops. "Goodbye, Riker." I tell him. I log off skype and go to my drawer. I open it up and look in the middle. 'It's gorgeous.' I grab it and open it. I slide it on my finger and stare at it. It has a silver hear on it eith and 'R' hanging by the middle.