Chapter 14

HI!!!!!!! Hey it's Maddie! I just wanted to say that this story has been on hold for so long and I'm soooooo sorry. I've been working on my story 'Save You'! It's a Rydelling Story! But it's not gonna be uploade till' Monday.

Well BYE MY DUCKS!!! 🐤🐥🐣

------///------///------///------///------///

Riker's Point Of View

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU, RATLIFF!!!" Rocky yelled. "NO WAY!!!" He yelled back. We, as in us guys, were playing Call Of Duty Ghosts. I got that for Ross for his 18th birthday. (A/N Which already passed! Sorry!!! AGAIN!!!) Rydel was on her laptop with her headphones plugged in. "Hey, Ryland! What's our first stop?" I asked him. "Italy!" He replied. I nodded and smiled. I wasn't playing the game so I interwined Rydel and I's hand. I could see she was blushing. "Aaaaaaawwwww!!!" Ross gushed. We both blushed. Rydel started to giggle. I looked at her and sighed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just something cute and funny!" She replied. I looked at her laptop and saw a slideshow of pictures with her and I. "Who send you that?" I asked. "A fan of R5." She said. The last on is one of us as kids. "That's cute!" I said eyeing us closely. She nodded and smiled. She then yawned. "Um, Rydel, I think your EXTREMELY tired from all the work you did today! C'mon!! Let's go to bed." I told her. "LET'S?" She repeated. I smiled and picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bunk in the living center. When we got comfortable, we looked at eachother, lost in each of our own eyes. And that's when my love fell asleep on me. Which was all I could ask for her to do.

------///------///------///------///------///

I think this chapter is short. Alright so the next chapter, I think I'll put some drama in the story, but not violence.

-Maddie...